Welcome to Beacon

Start from the beginning

"I am not a crook," said Ruby as she puts two fingers up.

"What are you talking about?" Asked Blake.

"I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!"

"I always end my semesters off with a YANG! Eh? Guys? Am I right?" Nora throws an apple at Yang.

"Boooo!" Said Nora.

"Look guys, it's been a good two weeks and between more exchange students arriving and the tournament at the end of the year, our second semester is going to be great! But, classes start back up tomorrow, which is why I've taken the time to schedule a series of wonderful events for us today," said Ruby.

"I don't know whether to be proud or scared of what you have in store," said Weiss. Yang throws back an apple at Nora.

"I don't know.. I think I might sit this one out," said Blake.

"Sit out or not, I think however I spend this last day we should do it as a team!" Said Weiss.

"That's awfully optimistic for you," said Y/N.

Weiss puffed her cheeks and turned away from Y/N who was sitting on the table.

"I for one, think that-" Weiss was interrupted from a rouge pie which was thrown by Nora.

"Man, that's harsh," said a Blue-haired boy.

"So then, we were fighting side-by-side, she was super fast, and I threw a banana at a guy; which sounds gross but it was awesome!" Said Sun.

"Nice!" The Blue-haired boy exclaimed.

"And then there was this guy, which was hit by a car; but he was fine! Like, how?! And then he stopped a storage container from hitting me and her! With his hands!!"

"Woah, that guy sounds tough!" Said the Blue-haired boy.

"He is!" Said Sun.

"And she's also a Faunus!" Said Sun before putting a hand on his mouth.

"But that's a secret! Okay?!"

"Got it," said the Blue-haired boy.

"And not a "I'm gonna go tell Scarlet the second Sun turns his back" secret, I'm talking secret-secret!" said Sun.

"Woah, chill out man, okay? I got it. I got it," said the Blue-haired boy.

"You better," said Sun.

"I just don't wanna screw this up, you know? The people here are the coolest! No offense to you guys," said Sun.

"None taken," said the Blue-haired boy.

As they say that, the two walked past a mirror which shows the students inside having a food fight.

"I'm really excited for you to meet them, so be cool, okay? You're gonna be cool, right?" Said Sun.

"Dude," said the Blue-haired boy before posing.

"Good point," the walk in and sees chaos and destruction in the cafeteria.

"Food fight!" said the students as they run away. Neptune has terrified painted all over his face, while Sun was smiling and admiring the beauty.

"I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" Said Nora as she stands on top of the mountain of tables.

"Justice will be swift! Justice will be painful! It will be. Delicious!" Said Ruby as she crushes a carton of milk.

"Off with their heads!" Said Nora as her team deliver a barrage of watermelons.

"Yang! Turkey! Y/N! Knives!" Said Ruby. Yang and Y/N grabbed their weapons and destroys the watermelon attack.