Welcome to Beacon

Start from the beginning

"Yes," said Tukson.

"And what was it again?" Asked Mercury. Tukson huffed.

"Tukson's Book Trade : Home to every book under the sun," said Tukson.

"Except, The Third Crusade," said Mercury.

"It's just a catchphrase," said Tukson.

"It's false advertising!" Sais Mercury.

"You shouldn't make a promise you can't keep, Tukson," said Emerald. Mercury slowly closes the blinds on the windows.

"I hear you're planning on leaving, moving all the way to Vacuo. You're brothers in the White Fang wouldn't want be happy to hear that," said Emerald. Mercury closes the last blinds.

"And neither are we," said Emerald.

"You know who we are, don't you?" Asked Emerald.

"Yes,"

"And, you know why we're here?"

"Yes," said Tukson, quietly.

"So.. are you going to fight back?"

"Yes!" Said Tukson, revealing his claws. He jumped op the counter and tried to hit Emerald, to which she counters. He looks up and sees Mercury lifting his leg up, and all he sees after is a gunshot.

Y/N wakes up roaring, claws out and sweating heavily. He breathes heavily and retracts his claws.

He walks to the bathroom mirror to look at himself, when he looks at the mirror he sees a version of himself, wearing a hemlet with a red visor and tubes all around it. Out of reflex, he punches the mirror, shattering it to pieces

Y/N pulls out the glass shard that are in his hands. He cleans the glass shards and starts to shower.

Y/N finishes his shower and goes to put on his clothes when Weiss came in.

"Hey Y/N, I was-" Weiss stopped when she saw Y/N shirtless and only wearing a towel to cover his private parts.

"I-I g-guess t-this is bad ti-timing," said Weiss before closing the door shut.

"I-I'll wait outside," said Weiss from the other side of the door.

Y/N puts on his clothes and opens the door, to which he sees Weiss facing the other way and covering her face with her hands.

"So?" Asked Y/N. Weiss turns around.

"I was- well- I- nevermind," said Weiss as she walks away.

"O-kay?"

Timeskip

Blake was looking at her drawings and notes about the White Fang.

"What'cha doin'?" Asked Yang.

"Nothing, just going over notes from last semester," said Blake.

"Lame!" said Yang as she eats a grape, which was thrown at her. She catches another grape and eats it again, as she pulls a thumbs up.

Ruby came in with a binder which was labeled, "best day every activities".

"Sisters! Friends! Weiss.." said Ruby

"Hey!" Said Weiss.

"Four score and seven minutes ago, I had a dream!" Said Ruby.

"This oughta be good," said Yang as she catches another grape.

"A dream that one day, the four of us would come together as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!" Said Ruby.

"Did you steal my binder?" Asked Weiss.