CHAPTER 12

*time skip*

~JIROU'S POV~

Yaomomo and I were going out to a cafe near the school since it was the weekend, we walked in silence for a bit before I broke the silence.

"Hey um... I'd like to talk to you about something when we arrive" I said through my nervous lips. My voice was also a bit shaky and still raspy as I haven't fully woken up yet. "Sure, I've got to tell you something too" Yaomomo's voice was sweet and soothing as always, she added a smile at the end which made me blush a little.

*at the cafe*

~3RD PERSON~

They ordered their drinks and snacks and chose to sat down at a corner of the cafe near a window. Yaomomo was looking out the window and fiddling with her fingers, as if she was nervous. "What's up?" Jirou asked, concern in her voice. Yaomomo flinched as Jurou broke her out of her thoughts. "Oh, nothing much, just thinking about what I'm gonna tell you."

"I have one iced coffee with a brownie and a strawberry cheesecake with iced chocolate"

They both started eat and drink, when Yaomomo suddenly let out a sigh. Jirou looked at her, "hey, whatever u wanna tell me, I'm not gonna judge or anything, its fine ok?" All Yaomomo did was nod a little and let out a small smile. "I.. Umm Jirou I, uh- I'm bisexual... And... I t-think I like u, m-more than f-friends" They both blushed. "Yaomomo, that's nothing to be stressing over. I like girls too, and I especially like this one called Yaomomo." She had no idea where that confidence came out but after she spoke, she immediately hid her face in her hands.

It was kind of awkward after that. Both of them refusing to look at each other in the eyes. They just finished the things they ordered in silence. Jirou got up first and Yaomomo followed, walking out the cafe and heading back to school grounds. "Yaomomo, remember how I said I wanted to ask u something?" Anyone that knew Jirou even just the tiniest but could tell that she was nervous. "Yeah, what is it?" Even tho Yaomomo had a thought in her mind, she still wanted to hear Jirou say it.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

Tiny nesting dolls can be seen forming from Yaomomo's forearms. She hugged the purple haired girl tightly and whispered in her ear "Of course I will Jirou"

~MOMO'S POV~

'GAY PANIC GAY PANIC GAY PANIC GAY PANIC GAY PANIC GAY- HOLY S H I T DID SHE JUST... OMG NO WAY NO WAY N O. F U C K I N G. W A Y' My mind is going crazy. I can't think straight (cs she's gay 😏 I'm sorry that was terrible but I had to) I never wanna let go of that hug. I might look calm on the outside but I'm panicking SOOO much rn.

Kyoka was the first to pull away from the hug. She looked me in the eye and her hand travelled to where mine was. She lightly held it, I blushed and so did she. I interlocked our fingers and that's when she held on a bit tighter. We continued to walk back to school, but this time, it wasn't half as awkward as it was a few minutes ago.

~JIROU'S POV~

Yaomomo's hand was so nice and warm, I loved holding it. It always gave me a feeling security and safety. I didn't even look at her once after I asked her out. W A I T. SHE'S MY GIRLFRIEND OH MY GOD HOW HAVE U ONLY REALISED NOW I CAN CALL HER CUTE NICKNAMES AND BSHSJABZHJSNS OH MY OH MY OH MY I CANT BELIEVE THIS AM I DREAMING???'

"AYO WASSUP MOMO, HEY JIROU"

I turned around and saw Kaminari to my left. He wasn't too far away so I have no idea why he yelled at us, but that's just Kaminari being himself so I can't judge. Yaomomo un-held (lol is this even a word) my hand and that's when I remembered that we were holding hands and that's peobably why Kiriahima yelled at us in a teasing voice.

"Hey meme lord" "Hello Kiriahima" Yaomomo and I said at the same time. "Is there something u guys wanna tell me about?" He glanced at our now separated hands. "Maybe clear up some things I just saw? But u guys don't have to if ur not ready, it's fine I totally understand." I looked at Yaomomo for help "we'll clear things up for u inside, somewhere more private, but under only one condition, we have some suspicions we want to clear up too." I've never seen someone with a bigger smile, Kiriahima really was smiling from ear to ear. He's such a dork sometimes.

mini yeet its me
oof ive been reading too many fics i forgot i have one go write... im running outta ideas and plot points pls help