CHAPTER 10

~MOMO'S POV~

A small tear drop rolled down her cheek and she just stared at me with her teary eyes. "Kyoka what's wrong?" I asked in concern. More tears started coming and she just hugged me. I hugged her back still not knowing whats wrong, but she need the comfort.

"Yaomomo..." she said again. "I- I can't hear anything" (sorry to those that thought it was a confession lol) Kyoka managed to squeeze out between sobs as I started to cry as well 'WHAT. THE. FUCK. She can't hear anything?? Nononononono this is NOT happening' My thoughts ended as I snapped back to reality. No, this IS happening and I need to help her. There has to be a treatment right?

~JUROU'S POV~

Yaomomo's lips were moving but why can't I hear anything? Maybe she's whispering? But I should be able to hear it anyways because of my quirk. Her lips moved more but still, there was nothing.

Reality hit me when I realised that I had lost my hearing. As I cried into Yaomomo's arms, there was a loud ringing noises in the back of my mind, it was driving me crazy. Falling back onto my bed, I held my head and blocked my ears with my hands and arms.

Someone held onto my shoulders, basically pinning me down on the bed to stop me from moving and spazzing. Soon, I stopped moving and slowly fell back into unconsciousness.

*time skip to idk when*

~3RD PERSON~

The school grounds shook. It felt like an earthquake that's never going to end. 7 minutes has passed and everything was still shaking. Mutters of panic filled every corner of UA High and some teachers started evacuation.

All might and the others were still out on the training facilities. It was All might that made the school shake with a medium sized tornado that he created. This was Aizawa's plan. He wanted to clear out the misty purple gas so they could have a better understanding of what's going on.

There were multipul people from the League of Villains standing in front of them, lead by Shigaraki. The misty people gas was Warp Gate. Dabi was the one that started the fire and Twice was she shadow that All might saw before. They looked prepared to fight, ready for everything.

However, when they saw that they were out numbered and how Warp Gate would be completely useless with a tornado, all of them started running. They ran and the teachers followed until All might had no strength left. The tornado stopped and everyone from the League climbed through a portal.

(Mini yeet it's me)
I know I say this everytime I update but I'm sorry for this slow and boring and short update. Wifi's finally back so I hope I can try get these out faster. Also if anyone reads demon slayer manga hmu bc I need someone to cry to. And also 2k reads thank u so much for sticking with this boring as story that I can't even read bc of how bad it is. I'm also running outta ideas and plots so plz help me.

Anyways thank you and sorry again