CHAPTER 5

~BAKUGO'S POV~

When I said "my dorm?" I was simply getting tired of everyone and wanted peace and quiet but I think Kirishima took it another way. I mean I don't mind if things got a little juicy but I'd prefer if we just talked and cuddled.

*insert whatever using ur imagination*

~TODOROKI'S POV~

'Today's the day, imma go up to Izuku and tell him my feelings. If he don't feel the same then uhhhh u know what fuck it I'm doing it rn.' I wasn't even listening to the conversation we were having anymore I was only thinking about how I'm going to confess to him. "Hey Izuku um..." oh god instant regret why am I doing this "yes shoto?" I feel like it's too late now oh god what do I do.

"I uh... I need to tell u smth. I know it's only been two days of school and um I uh I really like u..." I blushed sooooo much that I think my whole face was the colour of my scar. "Umm Todoroki? I... I think I like u too" I was so happy that Izuku likes me too but I had to ask smth just to be 100% sure. "So u like me more than friends?" "Ofc..." He was blushing too 'he's sooooo goddam cute when he blushed I can't- omg wait I haven't asked him out yet' "hey um would u like to go on a date with me?" I'm sure he would say yes but I'm still scared "why wouldn't I?"

~MIDORIYA'S POV~

'HAHXUSBSVAUAJVSHSJ OMG I ACTUALLY CANT BELIEVE IT AHHHH HE JUST ASKED ME OUT OMG IM SP HAPPYYYYYYY' in the middle of my little gay panic, I felt someone holding my hand. I looked down and saw shoto's hand on mine. We both looked away from each other and smiled.

~MOMO'S POV~

Is that Shoto holding hands with Midoriya? He didn't tell me that he was gay or that he liked him... Oh well he can do whatever he wants idgaf. "Momo r u listening to me?" Kyoka looked kind of confused. "Oh my god Kyoka I'm so sorry I just saw something and I needed to process it" she looked in the general direction that I was looking at and she saw it too. "So that's what u saw huh? I'm pretty surprised as well"

"Hey Yaomomo umm... I think it'll be pretty cute if we did that too" 'HOLD UP WHAT DID I JUST HEAR OH WELL I BELIEVE IT' I reached down to where her hand was and I held it, interlocking our fingers. It was the first time that I held a female's hand that wasn't my mother's. I like it. I really like it. Her hand was soft but her fingers were rough from playing bass and guitar.

~AIZAWA'S POV~

"Hey u kids need to go back to ur dorms now and u better do it fast because I wanna get some sleep so Iida's gonna check up on all of u in 15 mins and trust me u dont wanna be the one to wake me up" I said I'm a big burst as always without even opening my eyes or getting out of my sleeping bag. I heard no response so I decided that I had to open them to see what was up with them.

I'm facing a wall... And everyone is staring at me... This is awkward... I turned around to finally face my students and just as a opened my mouth, Iida slid into my sight. "Aizawa sensei I am deeply sorry for the awkwardness u must feel right now. Let me take over and u can go back to sleep." He said waving his hands around as always.

(I'm not gonna be updating this as much because of school and other reasons but I'll try to get at least 1 chapter out each week)