CHAPTER 4

~JIROU'S POV~

"What the fuck bro have u heard of knocking" I said without even looking away from the screen. "I am extremely disappointed with both of u, Kaminari and Jirou." I rolled my eyes and finally looked up at who was standing at the door. 'Wtf? Who is he and what's his deal' I thought to myself. 'He's so damn annoying why can't he mind his own business'

"I am Tenya Iida and I am responsible for checking if everyone is in their dorms and sleeping" ( I'm sorry iida stans I hate him) Denki and I both looked confused as hell but he insisted for Denki to go back or his dorm so he paused the game and left with Iida as he sighed.

~TODOROKI'S POV~

My tatami is sooooo comfortable I honestly love it so much. I tried getting some sleep but someone kept on popping in my head. It was Izuku, he's  just so nice and everything about him is amazing. Im kinda accepting the fact that I like him. Even though I'd never thought that I was gay or bi.

I turned on my phone and logged on to Twitter to try and get my mind off him. The first tweet I saw was Kirishima taking a selfie with Bakugo spooning him. Bakugo was asleep obviously, or else Kirishima would probably be lying in his grave right now. 'So they're dating huh? Never would've thought that Bakugo was gay'

I felt that my eyes were getting harder to keep open so I turned off my phone and quickly fell asleep.

*time skip to next day after school*

~3RD PERSON~

Everyone was in the common area. Todoroki and Midoriya talking quietly. Ochako, Tsuyu, Mina, Hagakure, Ayoma and Ojiro all sitting in a circle laughing stupidly. Tokoyami, Koda, Sato and Shoji were standing in a corner, looking depressed and bored as always. Kaminari, Sero and mineta were all staring at the girls. Momo and Jirou were in their own little worlds, same as Kirishima and Bukgo.
(I did this from memory so I'm sorry if I missed anyone...)

"Hey shitty hair" Bakugo called out surprising calmly to Kirishima, "my dorm?" He said shyly "boiiiiii, ur in for a goddam treat because bitch u know that I can get sooooo fucking hard." Kiriahima said as he winked and hardened his arm. Bakugo blushed heavily and followed Kirishima to his dorm.

(Kiri's gonna be a meme savage and also I'm writing this because I wanna get 420 words yeet yeet)