CHAPTER 9

~AIZAWA'S POV~

'Tch, this is bad' I hope all the students are out of this place. If it's the league of villains then we could be screwed. I'm mostly worried about All Might tho... He can't put up a good fight because of his current condition, I hope he's ok.

I put a few drops of eye drop in my eyes and put on my goggles. I look over to Midnight as she tears off a bit of fabric on her arm, ready to release her quirk. I gave her a nod indicating that we should make a move first. She nods back and signals the others as well.

We were moving fast, but quietly. Not wanting anyone to know that we're here. Cementoss creates a wall, rising me and himself up in the sky to get a better view at what's going on.

I couldn't see much because of the smoke the fire was creating, but I did see All Might. He was standing in the middle of the ring of fire and something purple was surrounding him. I planned out an attack in my brain and jumped down to tell the others.

~ALL MIGHT'S POV~

I'm weak after staying in my hero form for so long. There's smoke coming out of my mouth and I'm coughing up blood. The other teachers should be here soon but they can't be risking everything just for me. I'm supposed to be the number 1 hero but why do I need saving, this is bad. This is really bad.

That purple thing around me is getting really annoying. There's no real body to it at all, everything's just so blurry and gassy. "HEY!" I screamed as loud as possible, hoping to get a response to have an idea of how many people there are. There was no response. Instead, I see a shadow walking towards me. I squint my eyes to try and see through the smoke but it's just too dense to make out who it is.

The shadow disappeared again and I felt something behind me. I quickly turn around and swing a punch. Only to stop mid way realising that it was one of Ectoplasm's clones. He whispered their plan to me and I tried my best to follow it.

~MOMO'S POV~

I really hope Kyoka will be fine... I'm currently in the medical room with her, Tokuyami had to go to a quirk specialist so he's not here. She looks so pretty when she's asleep -well, currently fainted- the afternoon sun shining in her face marks out all her features perfectly. With her face glowing with a golden colour, Kyoka woke up.

Her hand was in mine and I gave it a little squizz, letting her know that I'm here. She smiled. It looked so sweet and kind, everything about it was amazing. 'Wait... There's no way that im falling for a girl right? Nonononono what Shoto said can't be true. My parents always thought me to be straight. But,, Kyoka's so beautiful. Maybe I just really want her as a friend? Yeah I'll go with that.' I was lost in my thoughts when Kyoka sat up.

"Hey" her voice was lower and raspier than usual. I found it really attractive. "Hey" I responded. Her smile went away as she scratched her head.

"Yaomomo..."

Mini yeet it's me
I'm sorry for this really short update and it took so long. We currently don't have wifi and my parents r pretty strict on data and screen time and schools been busy af. Sorry again for this but thank all of u that are still supporting this fan fic :) I'll try get the next chapter out asap but idk when the internet's gonna come back... Sorry guys