CHAPTER 8

~KIRISHIMA'S POV~

I was walking besides Jirou as we entered the building. The moment we stepped in she held her ears and collapsed onto the ground. Same did Dark Shadow. Tokuyami tried everything to wake him up but he wouldn't move an inch.

I had a feeling that there was some high pitched sound playing and only people with good/sensitive hearing can hear. Ayoma and Yaoyorozu were alone now, without a partner.

"Ayo Momo, can u make some earmuffs for these 2 ded bois? I think they need it" As she was creating them, a thud came from upstairs. Everyone looked up in concern and Midoriya, Ururaka, Sero and I ran to the stairs without hesitation and I ofc I Naruto ran. Once we were on the second floor, we realised that the sound was from further up. Like A LOT further up.

~MOMO'S POV~

I have no idea what just happened but I hope that Jirou is ok. It's our first training together and she's already collapsed. This isn't good... I decided to pick her up bridal style and carried her to somewhere where she can sit up and be more comfortable while Me and Tokuyami ran out and called All Might for help.

When we went out, I couldn't see All Might anywhere. I shouted his name but that didn't help at all. The training grounds at UA was one of the biggest in the school so god knows where he is.

After about a minute, we have up trying so I just went back and picked up Jirou to take her and Tokuyami back to the main school grounds so they could be treated.

~TOKUYAMI'S POV~

I don't know what's wrong with Dark Shadow. He just suddenly fell asleep on my shoulder. There's no way that I can have any control over him and it concerned me. I'm scared that it'll prevent me from using my quirk for some time and I won't have someone to talk to at night.

Jirou looked way worse than Dark Shadow tho, she passed out compliantly and her breathing is slow. I'm more worried about her than myself.

Yaoyorozu and I talked a bit while we were walking back then we heard a scream from behind. We both turned our heads to see what's wrong but the building we were training in was hidden well within a forest so we couldn't see anything. I looked Yaoyorozu in the eyes and told her to take care of our classmates and I'll be fine carrying Jirou back alone. It took some time for her to answer but she eventually agreed.

~MIDORIYA'S POV~

That scream definitely didn't sound good. It wasn't from this building tho... Everyone exchanged eye contact but decided that it was fine so we kept on trying to find the origin of the thudding sound.

More screams followed and then we heard All Might's voice in a very concerned tone. That made all of us forget about our training immediately and ran back down to join our other classmates. Soon enough, we had All Might run into our building telling everybody to go back to the main school grounds.

He wanted me to go too but knowing that All for One is my quirk as well and he didn't have much time left, I had to stay and fight along side him. I could see a fire that started in the distance and heard the voice of an externally excited hyperactive female.

'Oh no' I thought to myself 'shit's about to get real' I forced my body to use up 8% of One for All and took a big jump so I could get back to school to inform the other teachers of what's happening. By the time I got back with most the teachers, there was a ring of fire created around where All Might and I were standing. My body shook in fear as I looked at my surroundings. The pro hero's noticed and insisted for me to go back and join my classmates so that's what I ended up doing.

(Mini Yeet it's Me)
I just wanna say ITS FINALLY THE FESTIVAL ARC IN THE ANIME!!!!!!! ITS TIME FOR MY BBY JIROU TO SHINEEEEEEEEEE I don't read the manga but my friend spoiled some of it (Alana if ur reading this, I hate u for spoiling the whole of s4)

Also can I just say my goD 1K READS WTF IS THIS WIZARDRY THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT READS THIS I HONESTLY APPRECIATE YALL SO MUCH