"You mean-" I paused, as my mind debated.

Ryder chuckled, "Do you want us to fuck you?"

Normally, I might have blushed. But Ryder's brash language instead added fuel to the fire burning in my core.

I nodded before adding, "please."

Deep chuckles came from both them.

Ryder nodded his head towards the bed behind me. "Then get on the bed."

I was more than happy to oblige as I scrambled off of Luka and sat in the middle of the bed.

"So eager," Ryder commented as he and Luka stood up and took their shirts off simultaneously.

I nearly drooled at the sight before me.

Both of them were fine specimens. Each ripped and sporting washboard abs, along with tanned skin. I noticed briefly that Ryder had a few tattoos on his stomach and back.

Luka, despite not playing hockey for a couple of years, was in good shape. Where Ryder was evenly muscled all over thanks to the sheer intensity of our sport, Luka seemed to have more strength in his upper body due to his more specific workouts.

Ryder pulled his pants fully down and Luka flicked the button to his jeans open. 

"Shirt off," Ryder said simply as he kicked his jeans away. He reached over the bed and grabbed my feet before pulling me to the edge of the bed. 

I did as he said and pulled my sweatshirt off in a less than graceful manner.

Ryder hooked his fingers in the waistline of my shorts and looked up at me with a dark smirk before he slid my shorts off in one graceful move. Once done, he leaned forward and placed a kiss on my right thigh, then my left. Back and forth he went as he slowly moved up.

I leaned back and gasped as he got to my core. His arms hooked around my thighs, my feet hanging over his shoulders, as he buried his face between my thighs.

A moan erupted from me as he licked up my center. I looked at Luka, who was now fully naked and slowly pumping his own member.

I briefly thought about having him in my mouth and as if he read my mind, he walked to the side of the bed. Now within reach, I sat up on my elbows and took him in my mouth. 

Ryder continued to lick and suck, causing a climbing feeling to start low in my stomach as Luka slowly shifted his hips back and forth.

Luka reached for my chest and pinched my peak right as Ryder pushed a finger into me. I came undone at that, the climbing feeling erupted and I came hard.

My legs trembled in Ryder's hold and I was barely able to hold myself up on my elbows.  Luka pulled away as Ryder did.

"Fuck that was hot," Ryder said as he let go of my legs and stood up.

They went to switch places but stopped briefly as Ryder whispered something to Luka.

Surprise filtered over Luka's face as he turned to me. "Ash, have you ever-?"

He trailed off. Leaving me confused.

Oh.

"Is that bad?" I asked hesitantly, unsure how they would perceive me being a virgin.

"No, of course not. Are you sure you want to do this?"  Luka asked.

"Yes. I'm sure." I said, completely sure that this was what I wanted. I centered myself in the middle of the bed as Luka nodded, accepting my answer.

Without another word, he crawled on top of my and captured my lips in a searing kiss. He rested on one elbow as his other hand reached down and he slipped a finger inside of me. Slowly, he pumped before adding another finger.

I moaned in his mouth and he pulled away and started placing kisses along my jaw and neck. I took the chance to look over at Ryder who was slowly fisting his rod. I reached out and replaced his hand with mine.

Slowly, I pumped Ryder's member as Luka removed his fingers. He stopped peppering my neck with kisses and looked at me.

"If at any point you wanna stop, you just need to say so." Luka said. I nodded an acknowledgment and felt as he centered himself at my core.

Luka leaned down and covered one of my peaks with his mouth as he slowly began to push inside me. Pain turned into pleasure as he went farther in. Fuck he was huge.

I moaned as he seated himself fully. He watched me as he slowly pulled out to the tip and went back in.

My hand kept pumping Ryder as I starting moaning with every pump that Luka did. His mouth continued to pleasure my peaks as his hand reached down and found my bundle of nerves.

I exploded again, and could barely help the sounds of pleasure that left my mouth, along with a few curse words. Luka followed along soon after a couple more pumps. His groans of pleasure sounded as a warmth spread in my lower stomach.

I was in a daze as he pulled out and was replaced by Ryder. The smirking devil. He hovered above me as his lips crashed to mine and his tongue dominated mine. 

He was much more dominating than Luka and rougher. Ryder centered himself and rammed his full length inside of me. I gasped at the sudden pain, but that was immediately replaced by pleasure as he rubbed my bundle of nerves at my core.

Ryder was an expert. His fingers knew what they were doing and the mixture of pleasure and pain that he was giving me was heaven. 

"Fuck, you're so tight and hot," Ryder groaned as he pulled back and rammed in again. "Fuck, I'm not going to last long."

I could not believe that I was getting that climbing feeling for a third time.  Eventually, my body adjusted to Ryder and I felt no pain, instead just mass amounts of pleasure. I was a moaning mess as he leaned down and locked me into another consuming kiss. 

I could barely breathe, let alone move, as another climax washed over me right as Ryder's did. He froze inside of me as that same warmth spread in my lower stomach.

Bliss rolled over me and a sort of buzz filled my head. I just had the best sex ever.

"Gods, you're amazing." Ryder sighed as he collapsed beside me.

Luka laid on my other side and I felt exhaustion wash over me.

"Are you okay?" Luka asked, his eyes searching my face for any sign that I wasn't.

"Fuck no." I cursed and watched as shock crossed both of their faces. "Now I have a new addiction."

They both sagged with relief before laughing.

"We'd be more than happy to feed that addiction," Luka said as he leaned over and have me a quick peck.

"Anytime to," Ryder added as he gave one of my peaks a quick flick and gave me a kiss too.

I signed in bliss as they  got comfortable on either side of me and I felt when one of them threw the comforter over me. Their naked bodies snuggling up and sandwiching me between them.

I fell asleep with a stupid grin on my face as I felt zero regrets. I now see why people enjoy sex. I thought right before darkness encompassed me.

~~~~~~
Thank you for reading Chapter 30! I hope that everyone is having a good weekend and staying healthy! Hopefully, y'all enjoyed this chapter, and I'm sorry for pushing it off for so long, but here ya dirty heathens go! Feedback and comments make me happy!

~Until Next Chapter