Chapter 51: The Final

A week later

(Rose is 8 months and 3 weeks pregnant)

Rita(RiRi)POV:

I wake up to heavy breathing and screams. I quickly get out of bed and run to Rose's room. I switch on the light and she's on the floor. I gasp and quickly run to her side, immediately getting on my knees.

"What are you doing on the floor? Did you fall?"

She shakes her head and continues breathing heavily. She points down between her legs and there's a pool of water. My eyes widen. Labour. I start panicking.

"Oh my goodness Rose I can't drive and I can't deliver this baby. I'll call Chris. Where's your phone?"

She points at the nightstand and I get up to get it. I enter her pin and go straight to Chris's number. I press call and put it on speaker. It rings three times and I hear his raspy voice...

Phone conversation starts

Chris:" wassup, you good Rose?"

Me:" its not-

I turn my head when I hear Rose let out another painful scream.

Chris:" what's going on?"

Me:" Chris it's Rita and she's going into labor. Get down here now."

Chris:" shit, isn't it a bit early for that?"

Me:" it is. Get here now."

Chris:" which hospital y'all at?"

Me:" we at the house, you need to take us there."

Phone conversation ends

I hang up before he could say anything else.

"I need to take a shower."

"Are you crazy? That baby will fall out."

"I don't want to take a shower at the hospital."

"Chris will be here any minute."

I went to get her bag and took them down stairs and helped her get down the stairs.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE? THIS BABY IS COMING AND HE IS TAKING HIS SWEET TIME!!!!!"

"Take deep breaths baby, Chris is on his way. Just like the doctor showed you."

"DONT TELL ME TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS. YOU DONT I NOW THIS PAIN, I SWEAR TO GOD I'M KILLING HIM, IF I GIVE BIRTH IN THIS HOUSE!!!"

"Ok, just calm down. He is on his way."

"Did you call Aaron?"

I shake my head. I help her sit down. "I'll call him once we down at the hospital." I unlock the door when I hear knocking. It's Chris.

"Where is she?"

"By the couch. I'll get her bags." I grab her bags and Chris helps her up.

"Hey, you good?" Chris greets her. He shouldn't have. "DO I FUCKING LOOK GOOD TO YOU CHRIS?! DO I?" Rose screams at him. They walk out the house and Chris helps her in. I lock the door and we rush to the hospital.

"CHRIS!! DRIVE THIS MOTHERFUCKING CAR! I SWEAR IF I GIVE BIRTH IN THIS CAR.... OOOO... AAAAHHHHH.... OOOOOOO.... AAAAHHHH."

"Yes baby, just like the doctor said. In and out. We here. C'mon."

He parks the car and we quickly help her out the car. We rush inside the hospital and immediate nurses come running our way.

"She's going into labour."