Chapter 47

Four months later

(Rose is six months pregnant)

Chris(Breezy;CB;CBreezy;ChrisBreezy)POV:

So where do I even begin? Ok so it's been four months since I found out about Rose being pregnant and my break up with Rihanna. Yeah, she broke up with me and Rizzy and I had a huge fight, almost killing each other. This is how it all happened

"Nigga so she told you to get out of your house? Just like that? And you left?" Red asked with the meanest frown ever. I nod. "Oh hell nah nigga. Ain't no one telling me to get out of my own house." He continues talking.

"Man you fucked up. When Rizzy finds out..." Jacquees trails off. Yungin scoffs. "Nigga he already knows. Rihanna called him crying and he left in a rush. I ain't know it was because of this, but I had an idea."

"Man I love that girl. I can't lose her over some stupid shit. Fuck Rizzy, I don't care about him. Y'all worried about when he finds out I fuck over his sister, I'm worried about what Ri gone do next." I confess. Everyone in the room keeps quiet.

"But man, you gotta understand that you fucked up. Man you got her pregnant." Red points out. I sigh.

"I know, but we don't really know if it's my child, it could be Rizzy's"

"Nigga, this females know their real baby daddies and why would she lie?" Quees asks. I shrug.

"Probably trying to secure the bag" Red says causing us to all laugh.

"But Rizzy also got money, she would have done that to him too, if it was really about that" Aug says. "Listen, you my brother, but Rizzy is probably going to be here any minute from now, so bounce. I ain't trynna stop a fight, ain't in the mood and I don't want my shit to break"

I sigh. "Man we ain't gone fight. Can't my brothers just be there for me-"

"Nigga, you fucked over his sister, hell yeah you ain't got his support. Nigga, he is gone fight you, if not try to kill you and frankly, I ain't trynna have one of my Yungins shot. C'mon Chris." Aug said. I sigh and nod. Red was about to say something when the door opened and slammed.

All eyes were on me. We could hear his footsteps and he was definitely angry.

Quees put his hands over his mouth. "Quickly, go upstairs and hide." We all looked at him with a frown on our faces. He shrug and Red busted out laughing. I sat down and Aug looked at me. "He is here, might as well take it like a man, but don't think I'mma let him put his hands on me and I ain't reacting." Aug sigh.

"Where that nigga a- oh, wassup nigga? You cheated on my sister?" Rizzy asked, standing about 20 feet away from me. Red put his hands up.

"Calm dow-"

"Shut the fuck up Curtis!"

Ight, so he is mad. Really mad. I licked over my lips. I sigh and nod. "Look man, you have-" Before I could finish my sentence, a fist connected with my right cheek, near my lips. My eyes popped open and we were fighting on the floor. My niggas were trying to get us apart, but we was really fighting. I got on top and threw punches at this nigga and he pushed me off of him. He got on top and started giving me blows and out of the mist of it all, I heard a gun cock.

"Woah!! OK, Rizzy calm down! Nigga you ain't thinking straight" Aug said loudly.

"Move the fuck away from me August"

"Nigga you'll piss this white people around us off" Red also said.

"I don't give a damn" He said.

While he was destructed, I got up and tried taking the gun away from him, but he had a good grip on it. We got in another fight, for the gun. It went off and all I heard after that...

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I GOT SHOT!!!!!"

Was an ear piercing scream and I knew that voice. I knew who it is. I looked down and Rizzy's finger was on the trigger. He turned around and our eyes were on her in an instant. August chuckled and not a happy one.

♡♡♡

Part 2 of this will come whenever I feel like it.

Please vote and comment on who you think this is, of course the person who got shot.

This chapter took a total 360. It definitely wasn't supposed to have gone like this.

Last minute thinking😈

Yung__Aug_♡Love