Chapter 16

August(Yungin)POV:

"Man, we don't see your ass no more. Where you hiding?" One of my boys, Gadget asked.

I chuckle. It's Sunday afternoon and I'm kicking it with my boys on the block. This is the spot we meet and chill as nigga, since high school. We do all shit here, smoke, drink, play dice, cards and all that shit. Sometimes bitches be around us.

"Yeah man, shit has been hectic at the trap and niggas playing with my money, so you know I have to sort out that shit"

"I see, I see. We gotta do this more often. Most of us been busy and it feels good to just relax and chill with my niggas" Jordan added. We all chuckle at this nigga. "What, your Sage giving you a problem?" Chris asked as we all laugh. This nigga always having problems with his baby mama. Sometimes she don't want him to see the baby and I know I would fuck some bitch up if they was giving me problems.

"Bruh! That bitch taking my ass to court, saying shit like I don't give her money to take care of Hannah. What kind of fucked up shit is that? That bitch got me fucked up. I'm gone ask for full custody" He went on explaining. Jordan has all one year old daughter and things didn't work out with sage and him. Long story short, he cheated and has been living in hell since than.

"That's what you get when you cheat" I said nonchalantly. Everyone's heads turn and they all look at me. "Nigga, you cheated as well, fuck you on about?"

I chuckle and shrug. I pull out my phone and check on any messages. None, cool. I put away my phone and look at the is niggas. "Yeah, but she don't give me a problem. Chantelle is a sane as woman. Y'all like them hood rats. They ghetto as hell and really, I don't have time for that shit. I'mma pop a bitch's head." I said. My niggas laugh and as time goes we talking about stupid shit and laughing, being all loud and shit. My phone vibrates in my pocket. I pull it out and it's a message from Chantelle. I open it and

Chantelle: Aaliyah is at Cha's place for the week.

Me: ight cool. I'll check on her

My head pops up when my niggas start whistling. I look in the direction they are looking in and it's a short broad, hair let down and she's wearing a tight dress that is hugging her hips nice and tight. When she's near I notice who she is. Rita ole feisty ass. She's looking nice, shit she's beautiful. Nice waist and ass. I lick my lips and watch her walk by.

"Wassup shorty?" Clement ugly ass greets her. She looks in our direction and continues walking. I smirk, she's definitely good at ignoring people.

"bitch I'm talking to you!" Clement shouts out loud to her, that halts her movement and our talking on the side. I raise a eyebrow at Clement.

"Excuse me? What you just call me?" She asked him. She had a slight frown on her face.

"I said I'm talking to you bitch" He repeats. I pull at my chin hair.

"Well I'm not, so shut up and go suck a dick"

We all bust out laughing and Clement stands up and pulls out his glock. I quickly whip out mine and we pull our hammers to the back at the same time. I press the hard, cold metal against his head as he points his to Rita.

"You gone shoot your nigga for some bitch you don't know?" Clement asks. I clear my throat. "Stop call her out of her name"

I locked eyes with Rita and you could tell she was scared, but she trying her hardest not to show. "Put your gun down, nigga and go home to cool off," Alex spoke up. "You started her, she was just standing up for herself" Alex continues. I unlock my car doors.

"Get in my car Rita, I'll take you home." I said calmly, still looking at Clement.

"I know my way ho-" I cut her off. "Get in the car now!" She walked in the direction of my car and once she was in there I started talking.