Chapter 26

Rita(RiRi)POV:

"So why did you ditch me last night? This better be a damn good reason" Rose asks. She's here at August's house. We in my room.

"So I went to this private party with August and his friends. It's for business and all kinds of people were there, well the underworld people, if you get what I mean."

"A private party? Was Chris there?"

I nod and sit cris cross apple sauce on my bed. "Yeah, all his friends were there, well only two, I only saw two. It was Chris and Red"

"What does the girl who went with Chris look like?"

I immediately smile thinking about Ruby. "Oh Ruby? She's just a pretty soul. I just love her, like we just immediately clicked. She's really cool." Rose nod her head. I frown. "What's wrong? Did I say something wrong?"

"No, it's not you. It's just that, Chris and I have been kicking it for about eight months and I don't know his friends except for Aug and Rizzy. You and Yung ain't even dating and you know his whole squad"

"Yeah, but that's maybe because we just friends. Maybe he wants to see if you the one. And I wasn't formally introduced to them. I met them at the trap and I still don't know all their names."

"Yeah. So, do you have pictures? How was it, was it boring or fun?" She asks me. I immediately smile and squeal. "It was nice, because I've never been to anything like that before and I was getting complements left, right and center, like they didn't even see August. It was food and drinks. I felt like I was at the gala. August took me to get a full body massage, well he paid for it, Rizzy took me there. Than I had took a bubble bath and picked out a outfit, got my hair done and make up. I felt like- I felt like a princess. I know I sound cliche and probably crazy, but that's how I felt."

She smiles at me. "Best friend... you allowed to feel like a princess. You've been through so much and I'm just happy that you're happy. Maybe you shouldn't move out, because clearly you happy here and protected from Drew, because I heard Chris say his still alive."

"No, I'm only here until summer break ends. After that, I'm leaving and I'm tired of living off of him. I just want to be independent, and do me and focus on my school work. The reason Drew thought he had power over me was because he did everything for me and I was nothing without him. I don't want to give August that idea of thinking he can dominate and own me. I'm grateful for what his done for me, but I just want to do things for myself. I feel like a gold digger"

Rose laughs. I just look at her with the 'really bitch?' face. "And you didn't feel like that with Drew?" I sigh and shake my head."Drew ain't have money. You see this house? This man's cars and how he dresses? He screams money and any girl near him who isn't as successful as him, she'll be seen as a gold digger. I'm not trying to be seen as that."

"Good point. So I was thinking we go for movies"

August(Yungin)POV:

"So what you gone do about this Columbian suppliers?" Chris asks me. I sigh and shrug. "I don't know man. Like I can't just increase prices, I'm going to lose business, heavy."

"He just needs to die that's all. He fucking with our money and business" Red comments. I click my tongue at this nigga.

"Is you dumb or what? We can't just start war with that nigga and his people. He fucking has more power than us. He runs a whole fucking country we run States. Think man" I tell him. He shrugs. "I still think his ass should die"

"Don't listen to this nigga. His Red and all he wants to see is red, that's why he's always in prison. Now see, TJ is coming tomorrow and we have a meeting. I hope your ass ain't forget about that. You said it's at your house right?"

"Can't we have it at your house? I don't want Rita's nosey ass around"

"Just give her some money to go spend" Red suggests. Chris nods.

"You know she's not going to take it man" Rizzy says. I sigh and shake my head. "What girl don't want money?" Red asks.

"Rita. She's the most stubborn and difficult person I've ever come across."

"Like you" they all say. I suck my teeth. "I'm not stubborn or difficult-"

"Man shut up, clearly you have nothing to say. Listen that nigga TJ better be at your house at 12 on the dot, I got place to be after that" Red says and stands. He chucks up deuces and walks out. I shake my head at this nigga.

♡♡♡

Short chapter huh? Bet y'all ain't used to them. Well get used to them. I'm tired of this long chapters. My fingers be hurting. Love y'all though.

Yung__Aug_♡Love