"NANA!" Liyah screams, jumping into her Nana's hands. Sheila hugs her tight and no puts her down. "Look at my baby. You look so gorgeous. Looking just like your Nana"

Liyah let out her cute giggle. "Nana... you forgot to tell me something"

"Did I? I don't think so. Isn't it a little girl's birthday today?"

"Yes, Nana! I thought you forgot" Liyah pouts.

"Happy birthday my baby. I bought you a gift"

"Really? I can't wait to see it"

"Hello Ma'am" Rita walks in, already done with her hygiene stuff. Sheila turned and looked at Rita, she stared at her, shocked.

"Hello honey. What's your name?"

"I'm Rita."

Sheila nod. "Are you Chantelle's friend?"

"Oh no- um, I'm-"

Rihanna cut her off. "She's my friend Ma"

"Well, nice to meet you. I'm Sheila"

"She's also my friend Nana. She helped me plan my birthday party"

"Oh, really? Well a friend of yours is my friend"

Beverly rolled her eyes, itching to tell Sheila who Rita really is. Chantelle and her mama and some of their friends and family walked in. People started coming in. Mostly Aaliyah's friends.

Three hour into the party Chantelle, Sheila, Chandra, Sandra, Candice were sitting together outside looking at the kids play, while the ate.

"This is a very nice party. I was expecting you to go over the top like her last three birthday parties." Sandra says, Chantelle's long time,even friend. Her best friend.

"I didn't plan this. August said he would handle it. Rihanna and Rita handled it."

"I like it. It looks like a kids party. Look how happy she is. She's actually the one who came up with this whole theme. They all finally came to a conclusion. You should have heard her tell me the things she wanted. She wanted clowns, princesses, jungle gyms, water slides and just crazy stuff, all combined" Chandra says with a smile on her face. They all laugh at what Chandra just said.

"As long as she's happy, I don't care who planned it" Sheila tells them.

"Who's that girl with August?" Sandra asks. Rita was sitting next to August laughing at something he said. They were in a circle with Chris, Red, Rizzy, Quees and his girl, Rihanna, Nia, Gia and Beverly. August and Rita were talking to each other, laughing at their private jokes. Sheila saw it too. She frowned. "They look real cosy"

"That's Robyn's friend." Sheila answers Sandra. Chantelle frowns. "Robyn's friend? As in Rihanna?"

Sheila nod.

"Isn't she and August dating? She's always here and Liyah is always talking about her. She's a nice girl, respectful" Candice, Chantelle's mama adds on.

"She stays here?" Sheila asks her. Candice nods.

"Yes. Well that's what Aaliyah told me. That kid doesn't lie."

"August would have told me though, if they are dating" Chandra says. "I don't think their dating and Liyah would know. You know she can't keep a secret. She would have told the girls already"

"She's beautiful" Sheila says.

"Yeah. Where does she work?" Sandra asks.

"She doesn't work. She's in school"