"My name is James"

"I ain't ask you all that, but James, can she leave early?"

I interrupt them. "Why? No, I'm still working."

"Yeah, she is. She's still work, she can't."

"Oh, ight, well let me call up Yungin and tell him wassup"

I sigh and roll my eyes when James opens his mouth. "But since today is not a busy day, she can go" Rizzy smiles and I take my things and leave with him.

"So why did y'all fetch me?"

"Don't we always?"

"This early Aaron, c'mon man"

"You going somewhere with Yung, so you need to get ready"

I frown my face up. I chuckle. "So he doesn't ask for my permission? He just demands I ho with him? I'm not going wherever that place is"

"Man, c'mon. Why you being stubborn? Its a nice place and you going to dress up and look beautiful"

"I already look beautiful, so I don't need to dress up and be his trophy to wherever his taking me. Anyway, I'm meeting with Rose later. Tell him I don't want to go with him. He should have asked me first"

"You tell him. Here"

He hands me the phone. I put it against my ear.

Phone conversation starts

Me:" hello."

August:" wassup? Why ain't you calling me on your phone?"

Me:" Aaron called you because I was telling him I don't want to go with you. So I'm telling you"

August:" why don't you wanna go with me?"

Me:" because you didn't ask for my permission, you just demanded I go with you. That's not cool"

August:" you right. I'm sorry. Can you accompany me tonight?"

Me:" that's not how it works. You supposed to ask me before coming to my work place. Rizzy threatened my boss"

Rizzy:" no I didn't"

Me:" yes you did, Aaron. Look, I already have plans. Maybe next time you'll ask before hand and I can clear my schedule"

Both Aaron and August begin laughing. I join them after realizing what I just said sounds dumb.

Me:" I don't even have a schedule, do I?"

August:" nah, you don't baybeh' gal. Listen, it's dinner with my friends and it's only for a few hours"

Me:" few hours? What kinda food is going to be there?"

August:" really? So you going because of food?"

Me:" hell yeah I'm going because of food"

August:" so you are going?"

Me:" no, no. I'm considering it. So, what kinda food? Seafood? You know I don't eat that kinda stuff"

August:" its like a buffet. All kinds of shit is gone be there. Drinks, snacks, desserts, all kinds of meat is gone be there"

Me:" .... fine, but only because of the food. And I'm not going to be forced to do something I don't want"

August:" of course. Your word goes"

Me:" cool. Bye"

August:" bye"

Phone conversation ends