I furrow my eyebrows and roll my eyes. We walk in side by side and I scrunch up my noise in disgust. Girls walking around half naked. Guys cooking things up and some just sitting around, some walking around, some smoking. Other girls were dancing on niggas and others were practically having sex, in front of everyone. I shake my head. Girls stop what they doing to look at me, same as the guys. Others were shocked and others gave me dirty looks and others looks filled with lust and want. I swear I puked in my mouth. Others didn't give a damn that I was here, I liked those ones.

"She ain't here for all that. Get on with work." August voice boomed, startling me for a second. They all resumed with whatever they were doing. We walk further into the building and up the stairs. August opens the door and Drew is tired to a chair, blood dripping from his face. He is so bruised. My first instinct was to ran and help him, but than I didn't. I gave him a look of disgust.

"Is he sleeping?" I ask August. He shrugs and shuts the door. In the room is Chris, Aaron, three girls and two other guys I don't know.

"Wake him up. Wassup?"

All eyes are on me. "Hi everyone"

They all continue looking at me. I sigh and look everywhere, but them.

"Who this? And what she doing here?" I look up and it's a guy with dreadlocks and a gold tooth. I clear my throat and look up at August.

"Rita and this her boyfriend"

"Ex boyfriend" I correct.

"So, what? She's here to beat him up or something? Cause really man, this ain't how we do shit. She can't be here she can't see nun" another guy who's hair is braided and grilz all over his teeth said.

August sighs and pitches nose bridge, clearly frustrated. "She's here now, so drop it. Rita ask this nigga whatever so you can leave."

I frown. "Leave? But I thought-"

He cuts me off by saying, "you thought wrong. Pour his bitch ass with ice cold water, so he can wake up"

Rizzy does as August said and Drew wakes up in shock and screams. My kind heart feels sorry for him even after everything his done. I really want to help him, but with all this people I can't.

A girl with big curls puts a chair in front of Drew. She's pretty with a nice body. Big ass and small waist. She walks towards us and stops in front of August with a smile. She runs her hand down his chest and it stops on his belt. I shake my head and move away from them and stand with Rizzy and Chris. I give both of them a smile.

"Hi"

"Wassup?" Chris greets me

"How you doing kid? What you doing here man? This ain't your scene"

"I just need closure Rizzy. I can't move on not knowing why he did what he did to me. I just want- I just want the truth, that's all"

"Mhm. Gon' on and sit by that chair and get closure"

"Can you stand with me? Just for a few minutes, everyone is going to be looking at me and I'm not really comfortable" I look up at Rizzy. He nods

"C'mon"

We walk to the chair and I sit down. His face is disgusting and he is dripping blood and saliva everywhere. "He smells like his dead. Can I get a bucket of ice cold water, gloves, a cloth and alcohol?" I ask Rizzy. He nods and some girl fetches it for me. Minutes later she's back with it. I put on my gloves, take the face cloth and begin washing his face. He cries out loud alarming everyone in the room. Now all eyes are on me.

"Fuck is she doing? She's washing him?" A new voice asks. I continue washing him and I pour the alcohol on the cloth. The cloth is wet with only alcohol. I smile. His about to feel my pain.