Page 12

???: "Hm! Hm! Hmm! Toys, Toys, Toys, Toys~! I can't wait to play with them~! Toys, Toys, Toys, Toy~! Gotta wait to play with them~!"

Inside of Castle town a small person sat on top of a tall building kicking their legs back and forth while humming and singing a cute song about toys to themself, swaying their head to the left and right as they did with a smile on their face.

???: "Wait and Wait and Wait Some more~, now I'm getting kinda Bored~! Wait and Wait Even More~, now I'm getting Really Bored! Waaahhhh!"

They then fell onto their back, revealing that under their dark cloak, a mass of orange hair covered their eyes as their Grimoire sat next to them, but the Grimoire was odd with a ton of faces on it that all charged from happy to sad as a quiet laughter coming from the Grimoire turn into quiet sobs, in the center of the Grimoire sat a large Heart that was Yellow, but now turned blue.

???: "Oh! I know what to do!"

The person said as they hoped back onto their feet looking at all the Citizens of Castle Town below with a sinister smile, a single Magenta Eye with a heart pupil shown through their hair as a mass of sinister magenta magic aura surrounded the person. Their Grimoire flew infront of them and opened as the drowning faces then into red happy faces with demon horns.

???: "I'll Just Break Some of my New Toys! That should relieve my boredom."

The person raised their hand infront of them as a mass of ancient text began to appear infront of them forming a magic circle infront of their hand.

???: "Toy Creation Magic:
Toys of- Huh? OH! Friends!"

The person was about to attack, but suddenly stopped when an odd black portal opened, causing 2 Sinister figures to appear out of it. One of them wore tattered clothing and odd bandages all over their body and an eyepatch over their left eye, while the other was covered in a white cloak.

???: "HeHeHe! Is it finally Play Time?"

?Cloak?: "Yes, everything is in place."

The person then smiled again as they revealing their Magenta Heart shaped eye once again.

???: "Perfect! I really hate being Bored!"

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 12Pity Party Crashers

Page 12
Pity Party Crashers

Inside of Castle Town, after the awards for the knights had been handed out... tensions quickly raised as the nobles and royalty crashed together, ending in Noelle being attacked by her own sibilings... seeing all this, caused Y/n to finally react.

Y/n: "You guys keep on telling me that I shouldn't let my Big Brother bully me. But you should start take your own advice Noelle."