Page 23

/\/\/\
[][][][][][][][]

"

The Eye of the Midnight Sun has as it's leader a man named Licht. But Y/n has shed some light that this might not be his true Identity. He Wields a Four Leafed Clover Grimoire that holds the powers of Light Magic. 6 Years ago he formed this Terror Group with the sole purpose of opposing the Clover Kingdom. It now counts some 50 Mages as it's members. Beneath Licht are the 4 Ranking Member known as the Third Eye Rhya the Disloyal wielding Copy Magic, Vetto the Dispear wielding Beast Magic, Fana the Hateful wielding Flame Spirit Magic, and Torva the Misfortune wielding Death Magic under a Four Leaf Clover Grimoire. Their power goes far beyond the others, and as we've seen even one of them is able to take out someone stronger than a Captain. The Organization and it's Members harbor a Deep Hatred for the Clover Kingdom which strives their acts of terrorism against our Country. Their ultimate goal is to destroy us and reestablish the Kingdom as a sovereign state under their own rule. With one of their major goals along the way being Captrueing Y/n Omniage and bringing him to their side."

Inside of the Underground Dungeon, Julius gave a speech to the Squad Captains and Team Anti-Magic, having learned this mass if information from the two prisoners behind him.

Julius: "Is that all Right so far?"

Midnight Sun Mages: "... Yes..."

Julius: "Now then, the Juiciest bit is probably this.... the traitor who's been cooperating with the Eye of the Midnight Sun, is one of you the Magic Knight Captains."

Julius said, shocking everyone for a moment as things quickly became tense.

Rill: "What no! That can't be true!"

Jack: "KeKeKe! Now that's a suprise!"

Nozel thoughts: "I knew it."

Charlotte thoughts: "But which Captain?"

Asta thoughts: "They're other reason Captian Fuegoleon got so hurt..."

Y/n thoughts: "Why... why would one of the Captains turn traitor!?"

 why would one of the Captains turn traitor!?"

♧Pitch Black Clover♧
Page 23

Julius: "Alright!"

Julius began as he turned towards rhe captured mages.

Julius: "Now tell us. Who among us here is the traitor who collaborated with the Eye of the Midnight Sun? Go on, tell us their name."

Midnight Sun Mages: "... The Traitor... is the Purple Orcas Captain... Gueldre Poizot."

Gueldre: "Geh! Ridiculous! What are you trying to say!?"