Page 33

Noelle: "Take your foot off of her!"

Asta: "She's one of us!"

Y/n: "NOW LEAVE HER ALONE!"

Witch Queen: "Pitiful fools, what could such imperfect creatures possible hope to do for her? Vanessa, much like you all, are powerless to escape her Destiny."

The Witch Queen said as she held up a Magenta Crystal Ball, showing all of the Knights Knocked down as they had lost the battle inside of it.

Witch Queen: "This divination paints a lovely picture of the end that awaits you in a few moments."

Y/n, Asta and the other glared at the Witch Queen, still ready to fight despite this... until...

Witch Queen: "*Gasp!*... I didn't expect it to happen so soon... I knew they'd be coming. But now of all times. Then again, they would choose a moment like this... The Eye of the Midnight Sun."

♧Pitch Black Clover♧

A Woman riding ontop of a Crimson Dragon with an odd Grimoire floating infront of her was seen leading a group of Cloaked Mages into battle.... but Among those Mages were familiar people, a Man wearing a mass of clothing that hid his face under a Witch's Hat riding ontop of a giant flying sandsnake, and behind him was a familiar Giant Eyeball with Large Hands, dragging an army of lifeless creatures by thin transparent magic strings, A small familiar girl wearing a black cloak with Orange Hair covering her eyes was seen riding on top of said beast.

Back inside of the Witch Queen's Throne Room, everyone was shocked as they heard this news.

Noelle: "What!? The Midnight Sun!"

Asta: "But why would they come here?"

Y/n: "Tch, and there here while we're at our weakest..."

Rotum: "T-Those guys again! Last time I fought one of them I lost an arm and pretty much died! I'M NOT READY TO DIE AGAIN!"

Melony: "You've got like 8 more lives."

Rotum: "NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR CAT JOKES MELONY!"

Finral: "Hold on, you're not just making this up to trick us into not attacking you, right?"

Witch Queen: "If I were inclined, I could obliterate every last one of you with not but a wave of my hand. Why would I bother deceiving you?"

The Witch Queen said as she lifted up her hand, causing a large magenta orb... that oddly reminded Rex of a Shikon Jewel for no reason... to appear infront of the Magic Knights, revealing the Mages flying towards the Witch's forest, revealing their forms.