Page 39

Ladros: "Oh that hits the spot! No doubt about it! That was the most delicious magic power I've ever feasted on!"

Ladros said, revealing his Salamander Empowered Form with a sinister smile on his face. While Melony was shocked at what she saw from Ladros using her Status Sight.

Melony: "N-No way! This can't be!"

[Ladros]
[Enhanced Diamond Kingdom Mage]
[Magic: Absorbtion & Emission]
[Lv: 56->105]
[Hp: 2,740->5,550]
[Mp: 956->???]
[Power has Exceeded that of a Spirit]
[Level 50 Status Sight needed for detailed Info]
[Ladros has Transformed into a Field Boss]

Melony thoughts: "That can't be right! He's even stronger than a Spirit!? HOW MUCH MAGIC DID HE JUST ABSORBE!?"

Melony said in shock as Asta glared at Ladros, seeing that he had drained Fana until she was unconscious, quickly increasing his anger.

Asta: "THAT'S IT!"

Y/n: "ASTA WAI-"

*PHING!*

Asta: "GAHA!"

As Asta charged at Ladros, but as he did tiny shot of flames quickly pierced through Asta body, causing him to stumble back as he landed in Y/n's arms.

Ladros: "Uh Oh! Looks like it's my turn to attack again!"

Y/n thoughts: "That attack! I didn't even see it!"

Asta thoughts: "I can read his Ki... but It's still way to fast to dodge."

Ladros: "WHAHAHAHAAAA! WITH POWER LIKE THIS I'M UNSTOPPABLE! I CAN'T WAIT TO PUT ALL THE OTHER SHINNING GENERALS TO SHAME! AND EVEN BETTER THAN THAT! THE DIAMOND KINGDOM WILL BE MINE FOR THE TAKING! E-HEHEEE~! I'LL MAKE THE WORLD PAY DEARLY FOR LOOKING DOWN ON ME! But I guess I should finish what I started first, huh?"

*PHI-BOOOM!*

Asta & Y/n: "GAHAHAA!"

In the blink of an eye, Ladros blasted the two Anti-Magic Knights with a blast of Emission Flame magic, sending the two flying back.

Ladros: "I won't let the two fo you sneak up on me again! THIS THIS POINT ON! IT'S GONNA BE A BARRAGE OF LONG DISTANCE ATTACKS! YOU'LL BE NOTHING BUT ASHES! WHAHAHAHAHA! DON'T WORRY! YOU'LL STILL ACHIEVE THOSE DREAMS OF YOURS! YOU'LL BECOME THE WIZARD KINGS OF HELL!"

Ladros said, waiting a moment as the two Magic Knights got back on their feet, and dashed at him again, but...

*BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-
BBBBOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!*

Y/n: "AAAAHHHHH!!!"

Asta: "KAHAAHAAAAA!!!"

Noelle: "Y/N! ASTA!"

Melony: "N-No!"

Ladros: "HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA! AW YEAH! So Dumb and Dumber, how many blast do you think the two of you can take, huh!?
MILLION~! LAZERS~!"