Page 24

[Random Opinion from Rex! The 4th Opening Song of Black Clover, "Guess Who's Back" Is Horrible. I really don't like it despite this being one of my Favorite Arcs.
Anyway!
Story Time!]

♧Pitch Black Clover♧Page 24

Page 24

Flying through the sky, the group of Four Golden Dawn Magic Knights were seen in a Steel Carriage. Inside of it was Klaus, Mimosa, Seth and Yuno. Klaus was seen at the front of the carraige, directing it with ease, Yuno and Mimosa were seen sitting in the first set of seats behind Klaus, while Seth was seen laying in the second set of seats, taking up the whole place for himself while Looking through his Grimoire, as he did the odd being that had helped him during the invasion on the capital sat on his head, staring at Klaus a menacing aura around itself.

Klaus: "We've neatly squared away another mission. I have no doubt that captain Vangeance will praise our accomplishments when we report back to him."

Mimosa: "I'm sure of it."

Seth: "Right..."

Klaus: "But Yuno."

Yuno: "Yes?"

Klaus: "I understand that you and Seth hold powerful magics, and they've only been amplified with the addition of your Wind Spirit, Sylph. However, I don't want you fighting on your own again, we are a Team, understand?"

Klaus said... but Yuno only looked away, not listening whatsoever.

Klaus: "And that means do as I Say! Seth is just as strong as you, and even he takes a moment to listen to reson before charging off and attacking! We need to work under my strategies! Are you even listening?"

Yuno: "... Yes Sir..."

Seth: "Translation. I don't give a shit and I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing because I'm better than you."

Yuno: "That's not what I said!"

Seth: "Sure it wasn't."

Klaus: "*Sigh* Atleast I can count on your cooperation Seth."

Seth: "I may be strong, but strength isn't everything. Even the Wizard King has to rely on others to help him when it comes to getting the job done."

Klaus: "Exactly... although I do have one complaint..."

Klaus said as the odd Spirit continued to stare at him with an odd intensity.

Klaus: "Can you please stop Koketsu from staring at me! It's terrifying! I feel like it's going to eat me!"

Klaus yelled in panic referring to the odd spirit now known as Koketsu.... before an odd black tongue came out if it's mouth and licked it's lips while it continued to stare at Klaus making him shiver in shock.

Mimosa: "Now that I think about it, we know that Sylph is a Wind Spirit... but what kind of Spirit is Koketsu?"

Mimosa asked, grabbing Seth's attention as he looked up at his odd spirit.