"We're just nervous about Aphmau coming over," Garroth explained.

"Well, if that's the case, then you two should just calm down. She already said she didn't mind a mess, so you two have nothing to worry about. Plus, I doubt that doing all of this is going to make her fall in love with either of you," Dante admitted.

"It's not just about love, Dante. It's about making a good impression that we are respectable, civilized members of society. Besides, you're terrible with women, so how would you know?" Laurance questioned him accusingly.

Before Dante could answer, the doorbell rang. Garroth let out a nervous yelp; the moment of truth had arrived.

"Get it together, Garroth! Look, I'll go see them inside. You go and calm down," Laurance demanded. Garroth and Dante walked back to their rooms while Laurance went to let the girls in.

Laurance smiled and greeted the three of them as he motioned for them to come inside. The girls smiled back at him. Except for Katelyn, she never smiles.

"I'm so excited to finally get a look at your house!" Aphmau admitted it excitedly. She was holding a box of cake in her hands, but before she could hand it off to him, Kawaii~Chan stepped in front of her.

"Kawaii~Chan got this for you," KC said as she pushed an item wrapped in tissue-paper into his hands.

"Oh!" Laurance exclaimed, looking down at it. He never expected Kawaii~Chan to give him a gift personally. He didn't know if he should be excited or scared.

"Open it," Kawaii~Chan demanded. Both Aphmau and Katelyn looked at the gift in Laurance's hand with raised brows. They didn't even know what it was. Laurance unwrapped the gift and stared at the article of clothing in his hands. It was a plain red t-shirt.

"Um...thanks? Why did you give me a gift?" he asked, looking back up at Kawaii~Chan.

"Because red and blue equal a loving gay relationship, obviously," Kawaii~Chan explained. Everyone around her looked confused for a moment before remembering back to the conversation they had about the color scheme at lunch a couple of days ago.

Oh. My. Irene.

Kawaii~Chan was shipping Garroth and Laurance together.

Aphmau immediately felt sorry for the two of them since she was also a victim of Kawaii~Chan's crazy shipping. Especially since they clearly liked her and not each other. Now wouldn't that be a weird trope? Two guys start pinning after one girl, and after countless years, the two men find out that they didn't actually like the girl, but each other. They were only going after the girl because they wanted to get closer to each other. Too bad that wasn't the case...

"Laurance~Kun isn't straight, is he?" KC asked him, although it sounded like a demand. Everyone froze at her words. Aphmau saw both Katelyn's and KC's mouths open again. Katelyn was probably about to start yelling, and Kawaii~Chan was most likely going to continue digging into Laurance's love life. Quickly, Aphmau put the cake down and slapped her hands over both of her roommates' mouths.

"O-Okay," Aphmau laughed loudly and nervously, "how about that house tour?" Aphmau was beyond embarrassed, especially when KC started licking her hand to get it off of her face.

Laurance could only nod, too embarrassed to say anything. His mind went back to the conversation he had with his parents about his sexuality. "Why is all of this coming up now?" he thought to himself.

Aphmau bent down and picked up the cake.

"So, where should I put this?" she asked, trying to lessen the awkward atmosphere around them. Laurance brought Aphmau to the kitchen, leaving Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan alone. Katelyn looked at the pink Meif'wa with a cold glare.