chapter 10

Allan

I walked into my house and saw the figure of my mother in the kitchen when did she come?

Mrs king::"son I've been waiting for you.i thought it drop by and check up on you before I went home"

"That's good mum am good really good now you can leave"

I knew she was going to get mad but I couldn't play good son anymore.Not when she practically forced molly down my throat for her business.

"Allan king that's no way to talk to your mother"she spoke raising her voice"

"And you think forcing me to date a girl I dont like is a way to raise your son?"

"Allan molly is a beautiful girl with a good heart and she lo"

"Dont you dare say it mum.i would never love that excuse of a woman.did you say she was beautiful?"

I truly didn't understand why anyone would think of molly as beautiful.
"Well I dont care if you think she is ugly or if you dont like her but get this,you will date and marry her.i need her fathers company to merge with mine."

If she had told me that two years ago or months ago I would have complied but now I have a baby to worry about and a beautiful lady who needs me but she is too fucking scared to say it.she was my priority they were.

"And you listen to me and listen to me good,I will not play anything with that whore.not boyfriend and definitely not husband.If the deal is so important to you then you can go marry her.I dont mind"

"Allan king"

I took my keys and rushed out.I drove to her place.i dont know why,all I knew was at her presence I felt some peace of mind and I needed that.

I knocked on the door and it opened reveling her.I didn't give her time to question me as I walked in and hugged her.Her body went stiff but after some time she hugged me back.this felt real and real
Felt good.

///////////
Tessa

I wrapped my arms around him.I didn't know what had happened all I knew was I was going to be there for him just as he was there for me on the day at the park.
His hot breath hit the area below my ear making the hairs of my neck stand.I ignored the feeling together with the sweet musky scent of his cologne.Did he even know just how good his scent was.

I led him to the seat and took him back in my arms.Somehow this was helping me too.

Allan::"may I?"

He asked raising his hand above my belly.I nodded a yes and he slowly placed it just where the baby bump was to grow.he ran smooth circles on it.The feeling of his hand on my belly sent a shock of waves through my whole body.He surprised me when he tilted his head and placed a soft kiss on my belly.

I was swimming shaking from how good that felt but my stomach cut the moment shot by letting out a rumbling sound making my cheeks flush pink.fuck.

Allan:: "ill make you guys something"

"No it's fine"

"I want to"

He headed to the small space of my kitchen and familiarized himself with it looking through what I had.

"Tess you nearly have nothing to eat"

"I know it's just that I haven't had time to shop"

"I know that's not true" I hang my head low.how could he see through my lies.

"Can you please make me some pasta"
I said changing the subject.he nodded his head and got right into it.soon I had a plate in front of me and it looked delicious. I couldn't hold the moan that I let off my mouth as soon as the food hit my taste buds.

It was heavenly.I was nearly done and he hadn't even tasted his food yet.

"Is something wrong "

"Tess I know you dont trust me nor my care to help you.i know i pushed you away and denied responsibility.but I regret that now and I want to help you.i want to support you."

"Allan I'm truly fine I can manage on my own"
"Dont give me that shit tess,i saw the magazine your looking for jobs ,your kitchen is practically empty,have you even started your check ups ur almost seven weeks."

"Allan I am trying and I dont want to put you in this sticky situation.I made the decision to keep it and I'll do it my way"

"And how are you going to do it work when your belly is big and your feet are too sore to move.?I know I hurt you ,but dont hurt the baby because of that.let me help you take care of the baby please:"

"Allan we know that if word gets out about this child then molly will be out to get me.And I seriously dont have the strength to deal with her."

He took my arm in his and raised my chin making our eyes lock.

"I have lots of strength within me tess allow me to share it with you,I know this will explode but let it explode when I'm holding you tightly against me.allow me to take the hits for you and our baby"

I was lost in words as he did look sincere.i did the only thing I've been wanting to do I hugged him.

I could do this I could let him in.