chapter 9

Allan.

This was my third attempt to in calling her and she wouldn't pick up.I was worried she wasn't okay.It was never her style to miss her classes.neither was it in her nature to miss a whole school day without coming to school.

Molly::"hey babe wanna skip last class for some real fun."
She asked leaning her body to my back.Her strong perfume gave me small migraines and the two layer inch make up on her face had me worried about my white shirt.i was definitely not letting that near my shirt.

I stood from the table and all eyes were on me.

Tommy::"we just got here?"

"And am leaving "

Tommy::"what about lunch"

"Not really hungry guys.tell the coach I'm sick."

I could tell they new something was up but I had no energy to sit and chit chat about my recent life events.i only had one thought in my mind Tessa.

Molly::"let me come along you can have me for dinner "

"Get a life woman" I spoke jerking my hand from her grasp.i left the cafe and headed straight to her.I prayed she was alright.

I was on the porch of her building but I did not know her house number.a young lady came out of the building and i describe tessa to her.thankfully she knew her and gave me her door number.

I was about to start banging on the door when it flew open.

There she was wearing just an oversized t-shirt, and some socks.The tshirt was big enough to cover her ass to her thighs leaving her legs out.for the first time I was able to see her hair ,rich chocolate brown curly hair held up in a loose burn.She looked amazingly cute.

"Allan?"she asked all surprised

///////////////////

Morning sickness was killing the shit out of me.I was drowsy and the urge to vomit was at its highest. I was glad I had only one class and considering how I felt I decided to stay in.Sleep and eat and clean up.since I found out I was pregnant I spent way too much time crying and cursing making me look like a zombie.No wonder molly always called me ugly.

After hours of sleep and doing nothing I finally decided to work on finding a job.This was my last semester at school and I thanked God for that.My belly wouldn't start showing till after school and that ment no walk of shame for me.I was going through the job section in the magazine when I heard a knock.

"Allan?"
He looked worried and exhausted, why I had no idea.
"Come in"
I moved allowing him space to enter.The way he looked at my place made me realise just how small it was compared to his.

"What are you doing here"
Allan::"You didn't come to school and you weren't picking up your phone."

I looked around the sofa for my phone but it wasn't there.

"I must have left it in my room"
I spoke more to myself than to him.

Allan::" how are you feeling?"
I didn't know what to answer, it had been long since someone checked on me.

"I'm fine "

Allan::"tess are you sure you are fine ?"
Concern was written all over his face.He was worried and he wasn't hiding it.I was praying for someone and now that I had one I was so afraid to open up.

"Ye-ah am doing f-ine"

He sighed looking defeated and I swallowed the lamp in my throat and closed of the silly tears in my eyes.

He was on his way to the door when I spoke up

"Am keeping it" he turned around a questioning look on his face.after putting two and two together a small smile played on his lips

Allan::"I'll be here with you every single step of the way"

He nodded and left my place.i knew not to trust him.once molly cries I would be thrown into the trush can.