Chapter 44 - Debut

Jungkook POV

It's been now three months since Rosie left to her family. Honestly I was sad that time and a little bit angry not to her though but to her family enemy, because if they didn't threaten her family she should be here with us.. debuting.  I know it's selfish but I can't help it, we just got together and now this happens..

But it's okay I understand her because they need her there even though she wont be debuting with us..

Tomorrow is our specially day, we are going to debut tomorrow with the noonas as well so we were really practing now because tomorrow they will finally meet us.

It's exciting, nervous and sad at the same time, but my hyungs are with me I know we can make it together..

___________

DEBUT...

This is it!!  We are now at the back stage, in just a minute they will meet us, and we will meet on our fans..

Babe I hope your watching..

Staff- 2 minutes!!

NJ- Okay boys let's gather around

And we gather around

Nj- in 2 minutes we will be on stage performing, let's make it perfect, and beautiful for the fans who supported us, okay hands in

And we hands in

Nj- we can do it!

All- we can do it!

After that we go to the stage and start performing.. Times flys as we perform we didn't notice that our song is already done and here we are standing in front of our fans...

Nj- Annyeong!  Kim Namjoon- imnida.  I am the leader of the group

J- Annyeong!  Kim Seokjin-imnida. I am the eldest of the group

M- Annyeong!  Min Yoongi- imnida. I am the rapper of the group

H- Annyeong!  Jung Hosek-imnida. I am also the rapper and dancer of the group

JM- Annyeong! Park Jimin-imnida. I am the dancer and singer of the group

T- Annyeong! Kim Taehyung-imnida. I am the vocalist and dancer of the group

JK- Annyeong!  Jeon Jungkook-imnida. I am the golden maknae of the group.

NJ- Dul! Set!  Bang-

All- Tan! Anneyonghaseyo Bangtan Sonyeondan!!

And the Mc starts to interview us one by one..

After the show pdim decided that we should celebrate for our debut day together with the noonas so after the show we change our clothes and go to the restaurant that pdim reserve a couple of minutes..

A/N ' s POV

As they are celebrating someone is also happy to see them debuting.. She is really happy for them specially that she will be back to Korea a few more days~

JK's POV

The dinner party was really delicious, everyone is there..

Well not everyone though..

After the celebration party we go back to our dorm and make our ways to our own rooms and do our night routines..

Our debut is really fun actually and to our noonas as well,  but they say that their fans can't stop asking why they are only three to debut and some of them are sad as well because they though that they will be four but only three of them debut..

As too, we were sad and didn't expect things will happen but I know she will be back.. Very very soon~

__________________

HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS CHAPTER

SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

SEW YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER!!