Chapter 42 - Family Problem

Rosé POV

As days goes by and everything seems normal.. Until this hour...

(EARLIER)

When I wake up this morning it's already 7:00 am so I decided to start my everyday routine. After I took a shower and dressed up I go down to eat breakfast with my unnies and with the other oppa.

When I got to the dinning area I immediately see them talking and all having fun..

I didn't go inside first and just watch them all talking, smiling and laughing at each others jokes. For me it feel nice actually to be closed to one another, I sometimes think that if we had a better friendship from the start maybe it will be more fun to be with them I hope it would last..

I hope

When I felt that I stand there for a good minute I decided to go inside and eat with them. When they see walking inside they all greeted me and I take my sit beside kookie..

Breakfast took an hour of just talking and sharing each other life experiences. After the breakfast we decided to play video games. We don't really have a schedule nor practices that's way we decided to play video games..

Another couple for have past and it's already past 3:00 and we didn't eat lunch so Jin Eomma decided to cook lunch for us and of course we help him. It took an hour before the two main dish is ready to reserved so we prepare so that we could eat already..

Another hour have past we decided to watch a movie more likely a cartoon movie like Frozen II, Moana and many more movies..

We could really tell that we have a free sched today we consume a lot of time just talking, playing and watching bunch of cartoon movies.

We were at the living room well them actually because I'm at my room now and just taking a nap when suddenly my phone started to get notifications from my email.

And because it won't stop i decided to check it and when I check it comes from my dad and my mom's secretary's with a bunch of email..

From that time I know something is going on..

(PRESENT TIME)

At first I was really hesitant to open it but I come from my consciousness and decided to open it..

"Ms. Park this your dad secretary/ mom secretary they need you to go home immediately due to some family business. Your parents are receiving a lot of threats from their enemy. They need you to go home because your business is starting to gown down, they really need you right now to teach you how to handle it, please read it and reply as fast as possible"

Both emails are saying that which means it's really bad and be cause of that I decided to go to our managers office to see my manager is already standing it front of my door room.

M-ahm.. Can i talk to you?  Alone?

Me- sure

As we walk past my unnie and the oppas they all have this confusing stare but they didn't ask me... Yet..

M- have a sit

So I sit down on his own of chair he have

M- so you already read it?

Me- so you receive it too?

M- yeah but I know it wasn't the full detail they just said if we could allow you to have a leave for two to three months

Me- oh so they give you a clue

M- yeah so can we know?

Me- ahm.. It's about my family they said that my parents are receive threats from our enemy and they need me to go back to Australia to handle the business in~

M- two to three months

Me- yes

M- so what are you going to do now?

Me- I don't know it's hard for me to choose specially that we are nearing to debut

M- come on don't think the debut just for a minute and focus on your family

Me- but still we are talking about my dream, my dream to became a artist!!

Because of the things happening I didn't realize that I shout to our manager..

Me- sorry pdim.. It's just..

M- I know I know, it's also hard for us to let you, you already have been practicing but if they really need you then we don't have a choice but to let go back to them..

Me- so your allowing me??

M- if it will make your family be stable then yes,as soon as I receive the email I already talk to Bang Si-hyuk about it..

Me- why??  I mean would let me?

M- honestly they also help us to make the company better when they hear that you are our trainee they didn't hesitate to help, they said that they will help if we need anything

Me- why they didn't ~

M- tell you?  Because they don't want you to know that they are helping us, because they think you'll be mad at them..

I sigh because the news I heard..

M- I may be stress you out but they want to hear your answer after two days and please don't regret what your decision is because I know that what decision you make it will be good for you..

Me- thank you pdim, for supporting my decision..

M- it's okay, but ahm.. Can you tell me first before telling the others what your decision will be??

Me- sure pdim I will tell when I have my decision

M- okay that's good

When I finish talking to pdim unnies and oppas starting to ask me why I talk to pdim and I just reason that I just miss my family, and they believe it..??

Hopefully,  but thingking of my decision i know that in other way one of them will be hurt...

________________

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

WHAT DO YOU THINK ROSÉ WILL CHOOSE?

HER FAMILY OR HER FUTURE CAREER??

STAY STUNNED TO FIND OUT

STAY SAFE EVERYONE

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER