Chapter 24 - Email

Rosé's POV

Today is Sunday, a very normal day for me and for my family.

Last Friday is very disappointedly because I really thought that Jungkook will show up but he didn't so I decided to stop the "contract' that we had

Today I don't have anything to do neither my family, dad and mom already finish what they need to do, we want that in one day of the week we can spent our time with each other without anything to worry about, that's why my parents finish their work so that today we can do what we wanted to do.

I don't exactly know what's the plan for today but I think we are going to the mall, shopping, eat, shopping again and go home😂.

Yeah maybe that's the plan.......

It's currently 9:00 am in the morning and my mom is cooking breakfast now. Before I got down, I do my morning routine after that I got my casual and comfy clothes which is a big size of light pink hoodie and I just put short short and a tank top under it.

When I finish my routine I immediately went down to eat because I am hungry.

When I got down I see my parents eating and laughing ( because I see them talking about something). When they hear me they immediately turn their attention to me.......

D- ohh good morning princess

Me- good morning dad, mom ( I kiss their cheeks)

M- common join us, you were just in time we are just starting to eat

And I seat down to my usual spot and grab my food, oh our food is bacon, eggs, fried rice and a mango juice for me and mom while dad have his coffee.

(AFTER 30 MINUTES)

After 30 minutes of eating and chatting we decided to go to the mall and buy whatever we see, so I go to my room, take a bath, and then wear my clothes.....

HER OUTFIT, HAIR STYLE

So that's my outfit for today, I choose to wear a shorts because it's hot outside but I still bring my oversize hoodie just in case I got cold because we are going to the mall

So that's my outfit for today, I choose to wear a shorts because it's hot outside but I still bring my oversize hoodie just in case I got cold because we are going to the mall. After I finish with my outfit and my hair I immediately go down to see my parents are already finish...

Me- ohh sorry mom, dad I've make you wait

M-no it's okay

D- so shall we my princess and my queen?

Me&Mom- we shall ( we look at each other and giggle)

(AFTER A MINUTE)

After a minute of driving, we finally arrive at the mall which is not a litte far from us... The first thing we do is just look for the clothes, shoes, bags (you know just like window shopping).

(AFTER AN HOUR)

After an hour of walking and looking around we decided to eat lunch because it's already 12:00 noon so it's the right time to eat lunch...... After we eat we spend an hour at the mall before we decided to go home,  so finish looking at the mall by 3:00 pm.

(At home)

Right now I'm in my room when I suddenly got a email.....

Hmm.... who will be emailing me?

Dear Ms. Park Chaeyoung

If you read this email it means that you've gotten to a girl group and will be attending training starting next week. We are excited to train you with your co-members.

From:
Big Hit Entertainment

OHHH MYY GODD , DID I READ RIGHT?  DID I JUST ACCEPT TO BE A TRAINEE AT THE ONE OF THE MOST POPULAR ENTERTAINMENT HERE IN KOREA???!!!!!

(A/N: so guys first of all I am not good in making a email letter or whatever you called it😂 and second is that I decide to put lisa and the blackpink under Big Hit Entertainment because that's what I imagine,blackpink and bts in one entertainment 😍, so yeah I hope you understand)

Ohh and yes before I forgot I join or audition in Big Hit for their upcoming girl group. At first I didn't want to audition but my family and friends encourage me to just try to audition because they say that

"it's not bad to try things,  if you got accept then good and if you didn't still good at least you try and didn't let the opportunity got away"

So yeah I try and didn't expected to got accept.......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE A CONTINUE OF THIS CHAPTER

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE PUBLISH

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY THIS CHAPTER

I HOPE YOU HAVE OR YOU ALREADY HAD A GREAT DAY

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!!

BYE!!!!