Chapter 34

Rosé's POV

Dec. 08,

A week have been past and it is fun, Taeyong oppa ( the tutor and yes he aloud us to just call him oppa) really tutor us like he make sure that every one of us learn what he just discuss. Things went pretty cool until one guy, one particular guy who I don't know why he really hate Taeyong oppa's I don't know maybe presence ,I mean I don't really know what is his problem about him.

And yeah your right it's not other than Jeon Jungkook...

Week has been past and every time that Taeyong oppa walks in the room his mood would change in a second, like in a minute he would be happy and noisy but when Taeyong oppa walks in he literally get quite and not just being quite he sometimes doesn't participate or obligate in what Taeyong oppa's order which is kind of odd...

But anyways, oppa is pretty good at teaching us, sometimes when he see that all of us is really exhausted from practicing he let us rest just thrice in a week

"I don't want you to be more exhausted and can't focus on studies so I will allow you to have a three days off to class so that you can have a relax day" that's what he said to us in the last meeting

And today we don't have class to him but tomorrow we will be back to normal again, and besides in only a few months before we finish the requirements we need and in a few weeks we will be having our Christmas break.

Everyone in here is very excited about the break,  everyone is excited to meet again their family,  even me I'm really excited to meet again my family and bond with them.

Because we don't have any plans,  we decided to go the mall the when we have free time this week before we leave and go to our different hometowns and also their deciding to have a Christmas party at the studio and that will be one of  the gifts we need to buy.

Because of our nearly break our manager decided not to be strict to us and let us focus more on our studies,  so maybe tomorrow we will have a full week ( except saturday and sunday)  we will have tutor with oppa.

-----------------

A/N: again I'm deciding to fast forward it so that we could go to main goal.  Enjoy reading 📖

Rosé's POV

Dec. 15

One week have past,  and we decided to go the mall and buy every gifts we need and some other things to bring back home.  Today we decided to split into two teams,  of course boys will be team and girls will be team.

(FEW MINUTES LATER)

And we arrive to the mall..

Twin- finally,  I thought that my butt will be stack at the chair

And we laugh at her

Me-Come on twin,  it's just a minute of driving

Twin-yeah I know but still my butt feel sore because of sitting

Kookie- just say that your just to old so you can get easily tired

Twin- AISHH YAHH JEON JUNGKOOK!!

Joonie- hey hey both of you,  could you stop bickering just today?

Me-Yeah I agree

Twin-but he started it

Kookie- what?  Why me?  YOU started it

Twin- what?! Me I'm just talking here with my unnie and then suddenly~

Me- yah! ( a bit louder this time)  can you stop it?  Please?  We came here to relax and shopping not to bicker everyday

And they both got quiet and suddenly feel guilty about what happen

Twin- sorry twin

Kookie- yeahh sorry

Me-( sighs)  it's okay just...  Don't do it again okay?

Both of them- yes yes

Me- good now let's go so that we could go back early

And by that we started to go to our own ways and go to different shops look what we've finding for.

After an hour of shopping we decided to eat lunch because all of us hungry,  after we ate we continue to shop but some of us just looking around and after everyone buy their own gifts we decided to go back at the studio and have a rest..

--------------------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE UPDATE

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

HOPE THAT ALL OF YOU IS SAFE BECAUSE OF THE VIRUS

HOPE YOU TO HAVE A GOOD DAY

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER

STAY SAFE EVERYBODY

BYE!!!