Chapter 37 - Surprise Family Dinner

Rosé's POV

Dec. 17

10:30 am

I just woke up from my beauty sleep and I start my morning routine.  I slept late because last night after kookie sent me home I didn't feel sleeping so last night I decided to call my unnies to what really happen in for the surprise gift and we kinda talk to much and we end our call almost past 3 so I wake up late today.

After I finish my routine I go downstairs to eat breakfast to see that there is a egg, bacon, ham and fried rice so I start to get utensils and start eating.

Today I decided to clean my room and declutter my other stuffs that I'm not using.  And tomorrow we decided to start building up our christmas tree and start to buy gifts not only for the fam but also for the guards and maids that we have.

I actually it's late to set up the christmas tree but me and my parents don't have a lot of time to build it and because I have free time now I decided to build it with my family.

After I eat my breakfast I wash it and then go to my room..

(AFTER AN HOUR)

After an hour of cleaning and decluttering I decided to eat lunch.  Your maybe wondering where is my parents? or even if I accompany in our house?

Well the answer is no,  there is no one in the house besides myself.  My parents are at the office while our maids is buying some foods to stock in our pantry.

Am I afraid that I'm alone?  Kinda but not really because I know that our house is very secured in a bunch of cctv cameras inside and outside of the house and besides I have my gun with my me.

Now don't get me wrong I never used a gun to kill,  I have for protection and besides I have license to have a gun and I practice shooting it.

When I got down I spotted our maids that stocking foods in our pantry.

Mama Alli - oh dear are you hungry?  I can cook for you if you want

Me- no Ma I'm okay I will just eat biscuit and have juice

Mama Alli- are you sure?

Me- yes ma ^_^

Mama Alli- okay of you say so

And Ma starts walking to their room.  If your confuse who she is and why I call me ma?  Well she is the head maid here and because she is close to our family I start to call her ma

( Mama = Mother)

I call her ma because she is like my third mother that i have in my life and she and the other maids are no different to us, we treat our helpers as a family so I'm pretty close to every helpers we have.

( AFTER AN HOUR...  AGAIN^_^)

After other hour of cleaning my stuffs I suddenly hear a car parking to our garage and I know it's mom and dad so I decided to go down stairs to meet them.

Me- mom dad ^_^ ( I run at them to give a hug)

M- oh hello sweety

D- what chu doin?

Me- just cleaning my stuffs

M- oh are you finish?

Me- yeah

D- good

M- because we have visitors for today

Me- oh really

M- yeah so be ready at 7:00

And I look at the clock and it's already 6:30

Me- oh i better start to freshen up

M- you should

Me- call me from my room if they arrive

D- sure sweety

And because of the unexpected dinner I decided to start freshen up and ware something casual.

( AFTER 30 MINUTES )

M- sweety they are hear!

Me- yes mom I'll be there

When I hear my mom said that the visitors are here I immediately go down to greet them and have dinner.

When I got down I'm surprise of who I'm seeing today...

Jeon Jungkook

Me- oh your here?

J- yeah..  Well..

M- sweety we are having a dinner with the Jeon family

Me- oh really

M- yes ( and she turn her attention to Mr.  And Mrs. Jeon)  shall we eat?

Mrs.Jeon- yeah sure

And the last one to enter is me and Jungkook.  They start talking snd laughing while me and Jungkook just sits here and silently eating.

When I feel someone is looking at me I turn my gaze to see Jungkook looking at me.

J- ahm..  Mom can me and rosie go outside for a bit?

Mrs. Jeon- yeah sure we don't mind

Mr. Jeon- but don't get to long because it's called outside

J- sure dad

And me and Jungkook go outside..

Me- I didn't knew where having a dinner with your family

J- yeah

Me- why didn't you tell me

J- because I thought that your mom will tell you

Me- she just tell that were having visitors tonight but she didn't tell it was your family

J- are you mad?

Me- ( chuckles)  no why would I be mad?

J- because I didn't tell you ( he pout)

I start laughing at him

J- what?  ( he stills pouting)

Me- your just funny you thought that I'm really mad at you

J- so your not mad at me?

Me- no

J- okay I thought your mad

Me- no,  of course not silly ^_^

The surprise dinner was fun after me and Jungkook finish talking we decided to go inside to see that there going home.  After a little more chat they really decided to go home so we beed our farewells and wish each other a advance Merry Christmas.

After that I help Mama to clean up the table and put to it the dish washer after that I go my room...

----------------

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE

HOPE YOUR ALL SAFE AND SOUND IN OUR HOMES

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER