Chapter 7 - Jungook is stuttering?

Rosé's POV

It's now the second day since the schedule change,still my schedule didn't change yet which is I am happy about.

Now where currently busy in studying, because our prof. says that we will have a early exam,which is not shocking for me and for my unnies. We expected that we will have a early exam,the reason of it is so that we could have a early summer break or something but that was just the students assumption about, but us?we don't know we just have a feeling that there will be an early examination.

(TUESDAY)

Like usual we did our own routine,eat breakfast and go to school.We go to our lockers which is not that far from each other or should I say not that far from me,cause their lockers is just near to each other I am the only in my group who has been apart from them which kinda sad.

But these day,these is one of the day I hate not because of a schedule nor activities but a particular person, JEON JUNGKOOK!!

I just saw him with some random girl,but I hate the most is not because he is flirting with somebody is because that they are flirting in my locker so I went to them.

Me-YAH! YOU TWO CAN YOU GET OUT IN MY LOCKER?IF YOU WANT TO MAKE OUT NOT IN MY LOCKER!!!!

Jungkook-why baby girl your jealous?(smirk)

Me-baby girl?me?jealous?at what?

Jungkook-at me,at us kissing in your locker(smirk)

Me-why would I be?

Jungkook-I don't know maybe of some reasons

Me-yeah some reasons like WHY ARE YOU MAKING OUT AT MY LOCKER YOU COULD JUST MAKE OUT IN OTHER PRIVATE AREAS IN THESE CAMPUS!!!!!

Jungkook-tssk,just tell me already(smirk)

Me-tell you what huh??!!!!!!

Jungkook-that your jealous that your not the girl I'm making out with(smirk)

Me-OHH!!!me being jealous???are you full of yourself?that you think that very girls in here will get their knees down for you?!

Jungkook-for girl like you(scan me from head to toe) Yes (grin)

Me-oh wow

Jungkook-why sweetheart?did you just realize that I'm correct?

Me-no!but I will tell you this one, I will be the one and be the first one who's going to reject you,the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK (going near him and him backing up) the one and only playboy in the whole campus (until his back are resting in the locker) and you know what is my goal this school year?(I ask him)

Jungkook-W-what is it?

Me-to see you cry because the girl you love and treasure the most in other mans arms and do you know what's the most hurtful part?her being with you best friend

Jungkook-H-HAH!you goal to much

Me-did I?(smirk)

Jungkook-yeah,why?do you think that will happen me crying because of a girl tsskk unbelievable 

Me-oh yeah I almost forgot you never cry because of a girl,because you never love them you just toyed them like your toys and when your finish toying it you will just left it broken and play another girl

Jungkook-yeah that was my routine,what's you point??? (his getting really angry now)

Me-my point is--

Jisoo unnie-Yah!you maknae let's go the classes will start

Me-but I'm not finsh--

Jisoo unnie-then finish it later we have to go

Me-fine

(looks at jungkook)

Me-we're not finish(and then left)

Jungkook's POV

HAH!!she do that to me??!!to the one and only JEON JUNGKOOK!! like I'm going to get scared because of her.

She doesn't know me but the way she speaks to me makes me really irritated.....

JImin-YAH!maknae are you okay? HAHAHAHA

Me-YAH!WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?

Jimin-IF YOU JUST SEE YOUR REACTION WHEN SHE'S ALREADY INFRONT OF YOU HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Me-YAH HYUNG!!!!!!

Jimin-what it's true right tae?

Tae-yah kind of,but the most funny part you even stuttering when you speak at her HAHHAHAHA

Me-Yeah I'm almost shock at my self I stutter when I talk to her,what happen to me?

All of them-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Jin hyung-are you okay kook?

Me-yeah I'm okay I'm just going to rest okay(then start walking)

Jhope hyung-yah!were are you going?

Me-somewhere

Suga hyung- just text us okay?

I just wave my hand in the air the start walking.I usually go in the roof top so I'm going to the roof top to get some fresh air.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU FOR READING MY STORY

I HOPE YOU LIKE IT

I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT DAY

ALWAYS KEEP SMILING(^_^)

SEE YOU ON MY NEXT CHAPTER