Chapter 35 - Christmas Party

Rosé's POV

Dec. 16

Today is kinda special to us because we will having our christmas party so everyone is helping to decorate the room ( that where going to use for the party) so that it will look presentable to everyone...

Our party will starts at 7:00 but knowing us ( specially girls - boys says) we will be arriving at 7:30-8:00 which is still okay and we know that all us will be coming on time..

And oh if your wondering who I pick to change my gift that is............  Jeon Jungkook and I already have a gift for him that is his favorite shoe brand...  Timberland and a watch.  Well that watch is not from me actually it was from my parents, when they hear that I pick Jungkook for my exchange gift ( thanks to my unnies)  they immediately give me the watch.

If your wondering why they give Jungkook a gift is because his family and mine are pretty close specially when it talks about business and they buy it for him ( long time ago)  as a liitle gift for him.

( FEW HOUR LATER)

We are already finish decorating the room and now we are ready to go home and I'm currently walking out to the entrance when suddenly someone called my name..

K- PASTA

Me- oh what is it kookie?

K-are you heading out?

Me- yeah why?

K-nothing just wanted to ask you if you need a ride home?

Me- well your in the right time

K- okayy why?

Me- well i left my car at the house and I'm deciding to have a uber but here you are asking me

Kookie- well that's good...  Now let's go

A few more minutes we are now at the front of our door

Me- thank you Jungkook for giving me a ride

Kookie- well it will be more okay for me if you want me to give you a ride at the party

Me- well I would love to but is it okay for you?

Kookie- that will be definitely okay for me

Me- then ride at the party it is.......

Kookie- the see you later?

Me- yeah see you later then

Kookie- okay i will be going then

Me- you don't want to come in side first?

Kookie- I would love to but I need to go to somewhere

Me- okay see later

Kookie- see you

( HOURS HAVE BEEN PAST)

It's now 6:45 and in a bit Kookie will be here and just in time I'm already done...

And not long,  I already here a car horn,  Jungkook is already here....

I immediately go down stairs together with my gifts and my pouch.  When I got down I already see Jungkook talking with my parents.

Me- ehem ( I fake cough to get their attention)

Mom- oh right in time sweety,  ohhh you look beautiful sweety

Me- thanks mom

D- you look wonderful biscuit