Chapter 10: Sweet Dreams

There was a shadow in the corner of my room.

It was the type of shadow that made you didn't know whether it was real or not. A figment of your imagination? Perhaps. But that didn't stop you from being scared shitless of it.

And that was me at the moment.

With narrowed eyes, I tried to see what was really there, desperate to clear the clouds of my mind.

My fear increased when it shifted again.

Crap, so it is real.

Staring from my spot on the bed where I became terribly immobilized, I bared witness as the unknown figure took the shape of a man.

Stepping out of the shadows, a face with a certain lightness that lifted and sunk the heart at the same time was revealed.

His silver eyes shifted to a darkened color—grey—and they gazed down at me with a look I've never seen before. I gasped when he was before me in a span of seconds and hovered over my bed. I was caged in by his muscular body, eyes roaming the delicious sight while my mind tried to make sense of this predicament I was stuck in.

"Angelo, what do you think you're doing-"

His lips were on mine in a flash and I grunted at the force of him. Something about it was rough and dominant but at the same time inexplicably sweet. It was like he knew my limits and just at which pace to go. A mild one with just enough excitement to get the blood rushing through my veins.

Hands reaching up to take a hold of mine and pin them against the bed head, my eyes fluttered as his tongue started to explore my mouth. He tasted like cherries and everything sweet. I couldn't wrap my mind around the hypnotizing aura he exuded while taking claim of me. It was totally out of this world. When he pulled away from my mouth, I thought he had done so to allow me some air but that clearly wasn't the case when he used the opportunity to bite down onto my lower lip—hard.

I let out something close to a screech and I tried to push him off of me but suddenly my arms had no strength.

My eyes widened in fear.

Involuntarily, my body shut down and gave him free access to do whatever he wanted with me, even though it was against my free will. As if he wasn't the least bit fazed by my submissive state, he trailed a playful hand across the span of my chest and my anxiety heightened at the realization that my upper half was suddenly bare.

By some miraculous means, the top I had worn to sleep had been removed and tossed to some far corner in the room.

And because of that, I was scared shitless by what this man could really do to me in this additionally vulnerable state.

He had a goal with the pace he was moving at and I couldn't compete against it even if I wanted to. His big hands traveled up the side of my body and found my breasts, cupping them like trophies and giving them a firm squeeze and guess what? I fucking moaned. Like a bitch in heat. Out of all the things my body could've been permitted to do it had to be reacting wantonly to his touches.

Silver stars danced among his pupils as he gazed back up at me, his amusement very clear.

I tried to kick my legs in his annoyingly handsome face to see if he'd still be laughing then but nothing came of it.

As if he knew my attempt, his hand intentionally went there with a smirk and the entire time he played with the strings of my shorts.

I wanted to stop him. Really I did.