" 𝚜𝚑𝚑 𝚋𝚎 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚎𝚝 " 𝙉𝙖𝙢𝙟𝙤𝙤𝙣

" Shhh" I heard voices say as I talked to namjoon loudly in the library.
" ahh Why couldn't we just stay home and read there, plus it's so late why are people even here" I said pouting at him.
" because at home we don't have this book" he said closing the book he was reading and pointing at it. " and I think reading at night is more peaceful" he said opening his book again, and becoming consumed by it.
I looked away, and searched the library with my eyes, as if scanning the little people there was. Everyone was glued to their books and I couldn't understand what was so interesting about any of them. My eyes kept searching for something, anything at all when one of the books caught my immediate attention.
" I'll be right back" I said to namjoon who was too busy reading his book that he didn't hear me.
I walked over to the section the book was in and stared at it for a bit, before reaching my hands up and grabbing it. I looked at the tittle
ᗷᗴᔕT ᔕᗴ᙭ ᑭOᔕITIOᑎᔕ
I grabbed the book on my hand switching the pages fast " why did this grab my attention?" I said as I closed the book and tiptoed up to put it back in is place when I suddenly stopped.
I glanced at namjoon.
He was still consumed by his book. 
We aren't having any trouble.
But it could be a good thing to spice things up alittle bit, even though I think we've done every possible position ever.
I stared back at the book and hid it in my hands, I walked back to where namjoon was and I sat down on my seat. I tried hiding the cover of the book with my fingers not wanting him to notice.

JOONS POV:

I looked up from my book to notice that Y/N was gone, I looked around for a bit and saw her holding a book.
" you scared me" I mumbled to myself.
She came back to her seat with the book in her hands, and she was obviously covering the cover.
I just went back to my reading, but glanced at her every 2 seconds.
It's been 15 minutes.
She's so into that damn book. I put the book I was reading down and focused on her. Her lips were slightly separated, and her cheeks were a bit pink.
She looked at the book curiously, and flipped the pages quickly.
" Y/N?" I said looking at her.
She didn't hear me and so I grabbed the book from her hands, and quickly stood up.
" nooo! Namjoon give it back" she tiptoed raising her hands up trying to take it from mines.
" what are you reading,babe?" I said looking down at her, her cheeks painted red.
I flipped through the pages of the book.
" oh- oh I see" I closed the book and handed it back to her.
" Do you want to try those?" I asked as she sat back down and focus her attention to the book.
" maybe" she replied looking up at me quickly.
I smirked.

Y/N POV

Ahh why would he take it. Uhhh wtffff,
Now I feel embarrassed and I shouldn't be. Of course I want to try these.
I felt a pair of hands grab mines.
"Babe! Where are we going" I said looking at namjoon curiously.
"Shh be quiet" he answered.
He pinned me to one of the bookshelves, some books falling down. He attacked my neck and left hickeys all over.
"Babe what are you-" I tried to say but he cut me off by smashing his lips against mines.
Mhm I love his lips. So pink, so soft.
" we've never done it in a library" he said looking into my eyes, smiling.
What is he thinking, here? Now? Seriously! No absolutely not!
" yeah and we shouldn't, we're-" he keeps cutting me off. He covered my mouth with his huge hands and with the other massaged my womanhood.
" it's so easy babe, your wearing a skirt" he said, rubbing his knee against it. Making me moan a little.
He slowly made his way down to the ground and took off my underwear.
"Namjo-" I said looking around for anyone.
"Baby shh" he said. Now inserting two fingers inside of me.

𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱....