I doubt it

Chapter 15

The door slammed open, I was pressed against it, my mouth hungrily seeking the ones also coming for mine. P'Arthit and I have been kissing the moment we got out of his car. It took everything in me to control myself till we got to his house. When I spotted his porch I tugged him over in relief.

Who knew P'Arthit had also been holding himself back. Now it was a rough push back and forth between us as we tried to get more of each other. I was breathless, a little dizzy and burning with need. My fingers twisted in his hair as he fastened his lips on mine. Kissing had never felt so good, so raw.

A part of me couldn't believe this was happening, that we were kissing, the other part was so involved in the kiss that it was filled with nothing but color and taste and breathing. There was a hole in my chest that used to be filled with the love and reassurance P'Arthit gave me. It was completely empty and feeling P'Arthit push urgently against the closed the door, his fingers sliding under my shirt without reserve before dragging the hem over my head— feeling his desperation for me felt like a salve to my wounded and empty heart.

"mmh," I moaned and stepped back more making P'Arthit chase me. We wouldn't make it to the bedroom. It felt like we've already come as far as we could. I tripped a little before falling on the couch. We separated briefly.

I opened my eyes and P'Arthit was standing over me, his face flushed, his eyes bright. He looked so handsome, so desirable. I held my hand out as if inviting him.

He said, "This is funny. We just ended everything right here yesterday.

I found that funny too and chuckled. "It makes sense then, "I said. P'Arthit was one of those types who couldn't do it in inappropriate places. Couldn't is an exaggeration. P'Arthit could do it, if he was desperate enough, or wanted it just as bad, but more often than not, he was an in the bedroom and on the bed kind of person.

I was delighted when he pulled his shirt over his head looking both shy and sexy as all hell. I sat up impatiently and kissed the line of his stomach, my fingers clamped on his waist and drew him in. the minute my tongue found his navel, he laughed and pushed me away. I wanted to say something, to tease him, but his mouth was so pressing and demanding of my whole attention.

I lost my thought and hugged his back as I fell back together with him on the sofa. I let him lead the pace. It has been years since we touched each other, not that I haven't thought of it. I have dreamt of being with P'Arthit since the moment I saw him and I tried not to imagine having sex with him and what sex used to feel like with him. P'Arthit was different from me and needed to be left to explore his comfort zone. I was sure he still needed that even now since it seemed he hasn't dated much since.

"What's wrong," he whispered next to my ear, his voice husky and sending blood rushing down below. He was kissing my neck and my ear, making it impossible for me to patiently wait for him. I wanted his so bad, I gripped the sofa for control.

"Nothing," I answered.

"Then why aren't you doing anything." He pulled back to see my face, "the Kongpob I remember would have had me under him by now."

I laughed and touched his cheek, kissed his swollen lips, and said, "I don't want to rush you, I know it's been a while."

He moved in and kissed my chin, my jaw then moved downward to my chest. "Not that long."

"Of course. I know... with Puna, just, with a guy."

"Puna and I never did anything."

That startled some of the lust from my brain. "huh?"