Special chapter #1

After a few years

Hyunjin had followed his father's footsteps and had joined the police force. He was still a junior officer but he worked hard so that he could become a great and dutiful officer like his father.

Seungmin had taken culinary classes and had started helping out at his father's bakery. He was not only a helper but now was helping out in the kitchen baking new pastries which had made the bakery even more popular.

Hyunjin and Seungmin's relationship had grown stronger over the years. They had conflicts and little misunderstandings here and there but there was nothing they left unresolved.

Minho and Jisung had already gotten married and were expecting their first baby.

Woojin and Chan had gotten married right after college and had one little girl named Chanmi.

Changbin and Felix were still in their honeymoon phase even afternoon years of dating but Changbin was ready to pop the big question soon.

Jeongin had started working at a kindergarten and he had gone out with a certain alpha for a few days now but they still seemed to be only courting each other.

Hyunjin had also been planning out on how to pop the big question but he always chickened out.

He had taken Seungmin out on numerous dates just to ask the big question but he never felt right about the situation so he backed out every time.

At this rate, he'd never be able to ask Seungmin to marry him.

Hyunjin sighed out loud. This was a dilemma.

"Hyunjin you okay? That's the 10th time you've sighed today." Changbin asked.

Changbin had also joined the police force along with Hyunjin and by some awfully good luck,they ended up on the same team.

"I..just..hyung..how are you planning to ask Felix to marry you? When do you think is the right time?"

"Well...I've already asked him... A few days ago actually...and he said yes" Changbin says sheepishly rubbing his neck

"WHAT!?"

"Hey not so loud! I don't want the whole department to know!"

"Sorry sorry... But congrats hyung! I'm happy for the two of you"

"Thanks Jinnie..I'm sure Seungmin will say yes too . If you just man up and ask him,that is"

"I know hyung... I just don't know why every time I try to ask him,I feel like the time and place is not right. "

"You'll know it when you are at the right place and at the right time. Don't worry" Changbin gave a reassuring smile

"Thanks hyung" Hyunjin smiled at him

"Don't mention it,kid"

"Hyung...you're older than me by one year!"

"And that one year makes me more respectable. Give me respect you brat"

Hyunjin laughed at Changbin's behaviour.

"Seungminnie, we need another batch of the choco cupcakes"

"Yes dad, I'm bringing them out right now"

Seungmin takes a tray of the choco cupcakes out to put in the display case.

"Dad.. you should take rest.. I can manage the bakery for now.."

"Yah! Don't underestimate your old man! I'm not tired "