Safety

"Are you an idiot!?" Hyunjin yells at Seungmin

Seungmin doesn't respond. He just looks down with his eyes tearing up.

"Answer me damn it!! Why did you try to do that!? Do you know how sad your family and your friends will be if you died!?" Hyunjin yells.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry... I just wanted it all to end. I was just so tired of it all. Why should I be a burden to everyone else?" Seungmin keeps crying.

"You're not a burden... You're so precious... I wish you could see that.. " Hyunjin says softly.

"Please... Just don't bother with me... Just.. Go.. Leave me alone.. " Seungmin pleaded.

"After what you tried to do, there's no way that I'm leaving you alone. Come on, I'm dropping you home" Hyunjin says holding Seungmin's hand.

"Please Hyunjin... Just leave me be... You'd be better off without me... Everyone would be better off without me" Seungmin sobbed.

"Who told you that!? Who told you that we'd be better off without you!?" Hyunjin yelled

"I know it's true okay!? I'm nothing but just a nuisance to everyone else!" Seungmin cries out.

"That's not true... I wish you could see how wonderful you are... " Hyunjin says looking at Seungmin with so much adoration in his eyes that Seungmin had to look away.

"I just wanted everything to just end... For once... I wish I could just end this pain... "Seungmin says crying endlessly.

"Nothing will get better if you decide to give up and end everything now... You never know.. Life could just become better than this.. " Hyunjin says.

"I don't think that's possible... Nothing will ever get better... " Seungmin whimpers out.

"Wanna bet? " Hyunjin says

"Huh?" Seungmin asks surprised

"If I make your life better, will you live for me? You're my mate and I don't want to lose you. " Hyunjin says

"So you're only doing this because I'm your mate? " Seungmin asks feeling a sense of disappointment that Hyunjin was doing this only because he felt obligated because Seungmin was his mate.

"Nah.. I'm doing this because you're kinda cute.. Beautiful even " Hyunjin says with a sweet smile.

Seungmin's face gets flushed hearing the compliment.

"W-what!?" Seungmin says bewildered

"See... You're so cute.. If you continue being this cute.. I might end up jumping off a bridge myself " Hyunjin says and pulls Seungmin by his hand towards his house.

"Hyunjin! You can't just say words like that!!!" Seungmin shouts out.

Hyunjin laughs out boisterously. Seungmin can't help but crack a smile.. Even if just for a short moment, Seungmin feels his pain disappear.

What's this feeling? Why am I feeling so lighthearted all of a sudden?

Why do I feel like this only when I'm with him?

Why do I always feel so secure around him?

And that's it for this chapter!😊
Sorry I couldn't update for so long, school has been a little too much lately

Hope you continue to support this book!

And thanks for the 1k reads! Love you guys!!!💕💕💕💕