The little moments

After school

Seungmin had a relatively better day today because none of his bullies were able to hurt him as Hyunjin dropped him to class and came to him everytime there was a break. His bullies never got a chance to harass him and that was a relief in itself.

He was now waiting for Hyunjin to go on their scheduled date and Seungmin was a nervous wreck now. It wasn't his first date with Hyunjin but he was still kinda shy since he was relatively new to this kind of things.

He didn't know where they'd be going and left it for Hyunjin to decide where they'd go since Hyunjin was better at this stuff.

But the thing was, he felt kinda sad that he couldn't plan something for their date. After all,it was Seungmin that asked Hyunjin to go on a date this time but he burdened Hyunjin with the job of planning the date.

"One day I'll surely plan a date that will amaze Hyunjinnie!" Seungmin said to himself determined.

"As much as I'd love that,I'd be okay with going anywhere as long as I'm with you sunshine" a voice said from behind Seungmin.

"Hyunjin! When did you come!?"

Hyunjin just smiled softly at Seungmin's cute shocked face.

"Just now..and if I'd known that you look so cute when you're spaced out,I would have come earlier"

"Shut up...I'm not cute " Seungmin said petulantly with a pout adorning his face.

"Oh my God...how are you so cute!!!??" Hyunjin said pinching Seungmin's cheeks .

"No I'm not!!!!" Seungmin whines

"Nah ...just accept it..you can't deny that you're the cutest, most adorable , and most beautiful human in this whole wide world"

"Wow...cheesy much?" Jisung says while coming out of school with Minho.

"Shut up squirrel face"

"No I won't drama llama " Jisung says sticking a tongue out at Hyunjin and moving on with Minho.

"Bye Sungie!!! " Seungmin cutely says waving at Jisung.

"Bye Minnie! Tell me if that llama hurts you alright? I'll knock him out if he hurts you!" Jisung says while waving back at Seungmin.

"Yah! I'd hurt you but never hurt my sunshine!" Hyunjin yells out making Seungmin blush .

"Now come on! We have a date to go on!" Hyunjin says holding Seungmin's hand.

"But where are we going though?"

"That's a secret for you to find out!" Hyunjin says mysteriously.

So...I was lazy but I wanted to update at least something so I got you this small filler chapter.

So where do you think Hyunjin will take Seungmin?

Wait patiently for the next chapter to fin out.

Until then..byeeesss