Happiness

Hyunjin led Seungmin to a street Seungmin never had been to before. It was not very crowded and there were some cute cafes around. But Hyunjin did not take him to any of those cafes. Instead he took him to a store. A music box store to be precise.

"Hyunjin, why are we here?"

"You see, I didn't want to take you on a normal cliche date to a cafe so I brought you here. We can design our own music box here so I thought we could make music boxes for each other. You don't like it?"

"I don't like it..."

Hyunjin had a panicked look on his face hearing Seungmin's answer and Seungmin started giggling at Hyunjin's expression.

"I'm just kidding..I love it..it's a very great idea. Plus I love music so I'm happy to be here"

"Really? I'm glad.." Hyunjin heaved out a sigh of relief.

"Now let's go in!" Seungmin drags Hyunjin inside the store.

They start making their music boxes with the help of glue guns and the cute accessories provided by the store.

Hyunjin couldn't help but stare at Seungmin's concentrated face. God knows that Hyunjin was smitten for this puppy-like guy and he wanted to do everything he could to make him happy.

"Hyunjin! Don't try to copy my idea okay!? Make your own design!"

"But I wasn't-"

"I'm going to the other unoccupied table..." Seungmin says taking his stuff and moving to the next table making him and Hyunjin sit back to back.

"Aww come on! I wasn't trying to copy your design!!!" Hyunjin whines.

"Then what were you doing turning your head towards me!?"

"I was staring at you"

Seungmin flushes red immediately and hides his face in his hands .

"Gosh can you stop being so freaking adorable!? You're gonna make me explode with your cuteness!!!"

"I'm not cute ..."

"Yes you are "

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are the cutest person ever and you're my mate ...only mine"

"Shut up...do your work" Seungmin pouts and works on his music box again.

They finally finished on their music boxes and got them packed in separate bags

"Phew...I'm tired ..." Hyunjin huffs out a breath.

"Designing music boxes is quite tiring too.." Seungmin says.

A small rumble from Seungmin's stomach makes Seungmin flush red immediately.

"You hungry?"

Seungmin shyly nods.

"Well come on then! I can't let my mate wander around hungry" Hyunjin grabs Seungmin's hands and leads him towards a food market.

"So what do you want? It's my treat"

"Um...I've never been to a food market before so I don't know what would be good." Seungmin admits.

"Well then! Come on! I won't send you home on an empty stomach"

Hyunjin dragged Seungmin to almost every food stall possible and finally they found a place where they could settle down and eat .They ended up in a park where there was a table and a bench so they decided to eat there.