1. take me home

"hello." ashton grinned, pushing his curls away from his face. he leaned in and kissed his girlfriend quickly, the smile never quite leaving his face.

sofia smiled tiredly at her boyfriend, reciprocating his kiss and tasting the faint traces of beer left over from his band rehearsal.

"long day?"

"the longest." she groaned slightly, taking her hair out of the bun it had been in and massaging her scalp as they started walking back to ashton's house, allowing her fingers to dance over the white picket fences that lined the way. "we had to do first aid again and the test dummy is the most horrible thing to look at."

"you could always do cpr on me." ashton winked clumsily, interlinking his fingers with hers and squeezing her hand tightly.

"you're so thoughtful." sofia giggled, squeezing his hand back. "so when am i going to get to meet this band of yours?"

"soon angel. i promise."

***

"fuck ash, baby -"

"sof baby, fuck - i'm gonna -" both of them reached their high, ashton's hips rolling against sofia's and her nails dragging down his back, drawing another deep moan out from the back of his throat.

ashton took a moment to catch his breath, feeling his heart swelling at the sight of his girlfriend's green eyes fluttering open slowly and a smile spreading across her plump lips.

he reached up to cup her cheeks, caressing it gently and watching her eyes flicker over every single detail on his lovestruck face.

"you're so pretty." sofia cooed, toying idly with ashton's curls and giggling at the blushed that flared up on his cheeks.

"you're pretty." he let his head fall, pressing gentle kisses across her shoulder, working his way up to her neck and noting her breathing start to get heavier again.

"round two?" he smirked against her skin when she nodded yes, and lined himself up again, both of them moaning in perfect synchronization as he pushed in when-

"hello darlings, we're home!"

ashton froze and sofia tensed, both their expressions mirroring the same look of absolute dread at the sound of ashton's mothers voice.

"we should go down and say hello." sofia said breathlessly.

"should we?" ashton was eighteen and literally inside the most beautiful girl he'd ever met - not even the knowledge that his mother was downstairs was enough to make him stop. 

"come on loverboy, on your feet." sofia laughed at ashton's childish pout, and he pulled out reluctantly, rolling onto his back and folding his arms in protest.

"where are the shorts i keep here?" he couldn't resist turning his head, despite his 'protest', admiring the five dark freckles that decorated sofia's back as she pulled his grey sweater over her head.

"i think they're in my drawers."

"with all your sweaty boys clothes." she teased, pulling open his top drawer and triumphantly pulling out a pair of plaid pyjama shorts.

"hey!" ashton sat up straight in protest, his arms still folded across his chest. "i'm not sweaty!"

"oh i'm sorry baby." sofia jumped onto the bed, leaning forward and pressing about a thousand kisses all over ashton's face, feeling his cheeks scrunch up to accommodate the grin that formed.

"now." she passed him a tank top that she had pulled out the drawer. "come and say hi to your family with me."

***