"Ouch" my hand pained a little because of hug, he released me from hug and looked at me. I can see full of concern in his eyes towards me.

"Does I hurt you?" I just shook my head.

"Now go and fresh up, your breath stinks." I made a disgusting face, and closed my nose with my hand. He just smiled at me.

"Okay, take rest I'll be back"he said and lightly pecked on my nose. He went in bathroom, I smiled a little thinking about what he said.

Life really changed a lot for me, yesterday I want to die, I cried like there is no tomorrow and today I'm continuously smiling. Yesterday I want to beat Dhruv for not accepting me, and today I'm falling for him gradually. He said he like me, god really thanks for this. I'm in my own world thinking about my life with Dhruv, I didn't noticed he already came back to room and watching me like I'm some stupid who just now grown two heads. He snapped his fingers in front of me and I'm back to this world.

"What happened,why are you smiling?"

"What I'm smiling?" I questioned him back.

"Yes, you are." God no please it is awkward, what I should tell him that I'm thinking about you and without knowing, I'm smiling. No I shouldn't tell him this. If I tell him this it will be more embarrassing.

"Oh, I just got hit on my head yesterday, so maybe it's not working properly." What the hell is wrong with me. I don't want to embarass myself and now I'm telling him that I lost my mental stability. God, great Nithya you should really fill your name in dumbo person list, and I'm sure you will be top on that list. I put my hand on my face, I'm impossible I thought to Myself.

"Baby, you can tell me,you are thinking about me and you smiled. You don't have to make such stupid reasons. And you know what, you sucks at making reasoning."

"Haa, you are so full of yourself, hubby. Why you think that I'm thinking about you?" I questioned him, hiding my embarrassing situation.

"I can read your face baby."

Now he can read my face, great Nithya, in this way you will completely lose yourself to him.

"Now you know the reason, so keep quiet."I glared at him, instead of getting scared he started laughing by clutching his stomach. I got annoyed and angry, I throw a pillow at his face and because he is very busy in laughing he didn't saw it and it hit his face directly. Now it's turn to laugh and I did it properly. He joined me, and We two laughed for sometime and stopped.

"Do you want something?" He asked me  and I nodded my head.

"What?" He asked me in very calm tone.

"I want discharge from this hospital."I made a pout, he chuckled.

"OOO, my baby wants to go home." I eagerly nodded my head, like a child.

"I will talk to doctor, if he says okay then we can go home." I smiled at the name of home.

Soon doctor came for check up. He checked my records and BP. All reports are normal, he smiled at me and I give my smile. In next second Dhruv came towards me,stand beside me and put his hand on my shoulder,I smiled to him.

"Doctor, when she will be discharged, she hates to stay in hospital."

"Well everything is fine we can discharge her tomorrow. Just make sure she takes lot of rest and don't stress her. Head bandage will be removed today. But cast should be there for two weeks. You can bring her once in a week." I'm happy now, I can go home tomorrow,Yes.

"Okay, thank you doctor." Dhruv said to doctor.

"It's ok, take care Mrs Raj." Doctor said to me I nod my head to him. This is the first time someone referring me to my husband name, I'm shocked and happy, and what next I'm started blushing again. I really have to control myself from blushing, luckily Doctor is talking to dhruv, telling him like what should I have to eat and what not to eat, thank God. I didn't concentrate on that and I saw Dhruv he is listening very carefully to what doctor is telling. Doctor took his leave from room. I looked at Dhruv he is smiling and I'm smiling like a crazy person.

"Happy" he asked.

"So happy" I said while smiling to him. He shook his head and pecked on my lips.

He started feeding me, and I didn't protest now, because I know that leads to my Caring Husband role change to scaring husband role. So I just drink That yakk soup without giving any tantrums to my husband. And finally it's completed. I realised a sigh of relief, and he saw me his one eyebrow went up questioning me without asking me anything.

"That soup yakk!" I answered him, and I made a disgusting face.

"I tell mom to bring soup from home, for lunch." He smiled.

I smiled and it's my medicine's time, it's double yakk no tripple yakk. But I took it without any protests. I saw time it's 8 in the morning.

"Oi, it's 8 go home, otherwise you will be late for office." I said but I feel a little hurt.

"I'm not going to office, baby. I will stay here with you, because you need me. And I want to be with you, I want to spend some time with my cute, wifey."  He said and pulled my nose,I hugged him And buried my face in his chest inhaling his cologne. Wow, it's smell nice, I'm getting to addicted to it. It's kind of fresh ocean smell, and I'm loving it. He wrapped his hands around me, pulling me more into him.

"Ahem"I heard a fake cough, I immediately backend from hug and looked at door, there my whole family is standing. My mom, dad, father in law, mother in law, my brother, Dhruvs grandma, Akash, Akshaya and finally Antony they all just witnessed our hug. Great Nithya,and I can feel my cheeks are getting hot because of embarrassment. It's  very awkward now.

"Bro, didn't I told you not to romance in hospital?" It's the great Akash, just someone remained me to kill him after this cast is out of my hand. Because of that I became tomato red. Now once again great.

Really how many great things happened today, from morning with me, and only with me. Please, oh my mother earth just open and swallow me alive.

"Akash...." Shouted not only my husband, all members present there. I hang my head down and continued to watching cast on my hand. These very moment it really feels good to watch at my cast.

"Sorry.."he said and smiled awkwardly towards all. But in return he got only glares from each person.

All entered in to room, and asked me how was I'm feeling. I said I'm fine to all.

"Doctor said,they will discharge Nithya tomorrow."Dhruv said to all.

"Great, now my daughter will come home. I cook all your favourite food for my daughter." My mom said, she took my hand on hers. I can see tears in her eyes, I smiled to my mom.

"I'm sorry aunty, but she will stay with me. As you all know that we are married now." Dhruv said.

"We know dhruv, but she needs rest and we will take care of her. You don't need to worry, you have office to attend." My dad said and I subconsciously saw Dhruv, he is angry I can say that. His hands become fists, I want to talk to him. But I can't, it will be better if I stay in my parents home.

"She will stay with me, and that's my final decision. I don't want to argue on this matter." Dhruv said no he shouted.

My dad went outside, after hearing what Dhruv said. Maybe he is disappointed.

"Dhruv, what the hell is wrong with you. How can you talk to Sharath like that. I'm very disappointed now." Dhruvs dad said and he went outside, Dhruv followed him.  I just shook my head, he is so stubborn. Why can't he understand.

Soon they all left me and Dhruv again alone. My friends came to see me, they talked for sometime and they all scolded me for doing this stupid stunt. They all know about me and Dhruv, after sometime they all congratulated me and Dhruv for our marriage.

"Well once again congratulations for your marriage to you two."they all said in unison and left,I smiled.

"They are the first to congratulate our marriage, others are all forget about it." I said and pouted, Dhruv chuckled and sat beside me and took my hand in him.

"Well they all forget, because of your stunt."

"Hmmm"

We talked for sometime and he didn't went for office today, taking full care of me. I want to talk about what dad said but I didn't, I don't want to face his angry. So I choose for quite.

It's night and he feed me, and we slept. Not before a very passionate kiss.