Accidental Marriage

Dhruv's pov...........

It's been one month after pranking with Nithya,we became good friends. I'm in my office and going through some files, suddenly my rings I lifted the call without seeing caller ID.

"Hello"

"Dhruv,where are you?"it's my grandma's voice,she was crying.

"I'm in office but what happened grandma?why are you crying?"

"Dhruv, Shilpa got heart attack we are in hospital. Just come quickly Dhruv."

I was already in lift "grandma don't cry I'm on the way."I said and cut the call.

I called Antony "Antony bring the car immediately,it's emergency."

I hopped in car and driver started the car I said my destination. She was fine in the morning,she was smiling but what happened in only 3 hours. My tears are threatening to fall but I held it back,I don't want to show anyone my weakness. My family is my biggest weakness,they are my everything. Nothing should be happen to my mom.

We reached hospital,I ran in to hospital towards emergency section. I saw my family is there grandma,dad and Sunitha aunty.

"What happened dad?"

"They are running tests on your mom. We don't know anything waiting for doctor."my dad said in heavy tone I just nodded my head and I know how much my dad loves mom.

I know he is also controlling his tears. I look at my grandma she somewhat controlled her cry. Doctor came outside we rushed to him.

"What happened doctor,how is my mom?"

"We have to perform a bypass surgery on your mom. There is a blockage in the main artery so we have perform surgery right away."

"Ok then what are you waiting for just do the surgery." My voice is cracking.

"Please sign these papers sir."doctor handed a paper to dad. He took it and asked "after surgery she will be all right."

"Yes sir you don't need to worry about it. After the surgery she will be perfectly alright. You have to take care of her more, that's it."doctor smiled to dad,dad sighed the paper and handed it to doctor.

Surgery is started,I send grandma to home because doctor told surgery will took a lot tome. First she refused to go but I however convinced her after assuring her that I will call her after surgery. Me and dad was sitting in hospital bench, staring at nothing particular.

"Bro how was Shilpa mom?is she ok?what happened to her?"Akash kept on going asking questions.

"She is ok now, doctors are performing surgery,she has a heart attack in the morning."she Answered him in one go.

I saw Nithya behind Akash she gave a sad smile to me. She went to my dad and kneeled in front of him. She put her hands on my dad hands which are shivering.

"Uncle, nothing will happen to aunty. She will be alright,just relax uncle." My dad nodded his head to Nithya. She smiled to my dad.

"Uncle did you eat anything from morning." He didn't give any answer.

"I know uncle it is hard for you. But think about aunty,if she knows you didn't eat from morning and didn't even taken your medicines."

"How can I eat Nithya. She is my life and she is fighting for her life,how can I eat?"

"You are right uncle but think what aunty will go through if she knows that you didn't eat anything. You are diabetes patient uncle you have to take medicine. Please uncle go and eat something,she will be alright. Please uncle."