Perk's Of Being Rich

Nithya's POV................

Dhruv softly places me on bed and came on me, looking in to my eyes. I pulled him by his collar and claimed his lips, I don't know what came over me but now we are kissing eachother like madly. We two fought for dominance not giving him any chance I entered my tongue in his mouth. I can feel his lips spread into a smile, I missed him so much. We break kiss breathing heavily, Dhruv looked at me and smirked.

"Someone is so desperate, I think." Dhruv said smirking.

"Very much." I became bold, aren't I.

Dhruv held my waist and turned me around, now my back is facing him. He slowly moved my hairs, his fingers touched my back and I shivered they are cold.

"I like the effect I have on you." He said in my ears lightly brushing his lips. I blushed listening to it. He kissed my ear lobe and slowly started kissing my back. Did I told you that my blouse has only a knot and that to backside. He traced his tongue on my back and pulled knot with his teeth. I moaned on his every kiss on my back.

He turned me and started kissing my jaw, while removing my saree. He removed it and throw it with my blouse and bra. Now I'm half naked, I'm only in petticoat. He looked my body and I blushed hard, I'm sure I will be like a tomato now. He came to me and kissed on my lips once again and I started to unbotton his shirt. I want to feel his abs.

I successfully removed his all buttons and trailed my hands on his chest to well built abs. He groaned when my hands touched his chest and I smiled. He parted from me and looked at me.

"I too like the effect I have on you." I winked and smiled, Dhruv chuckled and pecked on my lips. And he started torturing my neck by bitting, kissing, sucking and licking and I'm moaning.

"Dhruv, your clothes?" I pouted they didn't allowed me to feel him completely. Dhruv chuckled and got up and throw his shirt and discarded his pants and boxers at a time. I gasped looking at his length he chuckled and came over me.

He took my one breast in his mouth and other in his hand. His tongue started playing with my fully erected nipple, and I arched my back pushing my breast more into his mouth. He sucked hard on my breast for some time and took nipple in between his teeth and pulled it.

"Ahhhhhh" I moaned loudly this time.

He took another breast in his mouth and did what he did with first breast. I'm completely wet now.

He soon went to my stomach and traced his tongue on my sides of waist. My stomach formed knots and butterflies are literally dancing in my stomach.

He went to my women hood I don't know when he removed my petticoat and panties.

"You are fucking wet baby." He said and I blushed.

He started playing with my clit with his tongue and I moaned. And soon he inserted one finger and I moaned loudly, he thrusted his finger in and out and I closed my eyes feeling eternity under him. He add another finger and I gasped he continued thrust and playing with my clit till I reach my orgasm. And I came on his hands, breathing heavily.

He looked at me and seductively licked his fingers and I blushed crimson red biting my lips. He suddenly came face to face.

"Didn't I told you to not bit your lips, they are mine, to bit, to suck, to kiss." He released my lips from my own teeth and kissed them.

He positioned himself between my legs and slowly entered in me. He gave me some time to adjust and when I adjusted with his length. He started thrusting in me, pleasure building in me and soon I came around him once again.