Diabetes

Nithya's Pov.....................

It's been three months from that party, next day of party was like every social media, news channels where telecasting mine and dhruv's photos. It became a huge fuss telling that and this about our relationship. They even created there own love story like we two fall in love first and blah blah and blah. Oh god these media will eat you alive.

Right now I'm sitting on my bed wearing dhruv's shirt looking at laptop, when my hubby is going to video call me. Yes you heard it right, Dhruv went to New York. There was some problems in that branch so he personally went to sort out them. He asked me to come with him but I declined, because I very well know he will be distracted if I go with him. But now I'm regretting that decision because he said he will come in two weeks but it already nearly one month.

I'm missing him so much that the reason I'm wearing his shirt to feel him, the day he went to New York I'm doing it only. Everyday wearing his clothes, clutching his photo to my heart and sleeping. I'm missing him so badly.

On the other hand he also same as me, missing me. He call me every morning and night wishing me good morning and good night. My day starts with him and ends with listening to him only.

Finally I got call, I immediately lifted.

"Hey, baby. What doing?" Dhruv's said looking at his face my tears started it work, flowing down.

"Don't cry baby. You know na I hate your tears, please stop crying." Hearing it I started sobbing loudly while clutching his pillow to my heart.

"I mi..ss you Dhr...uv, plea..se tell Ant..ony to bo..ok a fl..ight ticke..t for me I'm co..mi..ng to Ne..w Yor..k. I ca..n't sta..y w..itho...ut yo..u any..m...ore." I said in middle of my cries while hiccuping and I heard his sniffing. I looked at him his nose and eyes were red, means he is also in verge of cry but holding it not to breakdown in front of me.

"I miss you too baby. Okay, now listen I'm coming tomorrow. Actually I thought to surprise you but looking at your tears I cant. So now wipe your tears and smile." I instantly wiped my tears and my lips spread in to a big smile.

"Really you are coming tomorrow. You are not lying, right." I asked him in full of excitement.

"Nope, baby. I'm coming tomorrow only but not in morning I have to visit office first, there is an important meeting. I'll come home in evening."

I felt a little sad but it's okay he is coming in evening that important and I'm so happy. I showed him my total 32 teeth while smiling, he smiled to me.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

"As always hectic and boring."

"Tired?"

"Yes, but not now looking at you my all tiredness went away from me." I giggled listening to him.

"Always smile like this baby. I can't see your tears." Awww so sweet.

"I love you, Dhruv."

"I love you too, baby."

"So, now tell me, how was your day?" He asked me.

"Nothing special, missing you, eating and sleeping."

"Good."

"Dhruv I think I'm getting fat, Doing nothing. I really doubt you will recognise me." Really I'm becoming like a pig.

"That will never happen baby, I will always recognise you. Whether you become fat or thin, okay." I pouted listening to him.

"Don't pout like that, I will come and kiss you."