Awkward

Nithya's pov.........

I woke up, it's early morning 4 or 5 maybe. I'm not a early raiser but I'm bit uncomfortable with this cast wrapped around my hand. I look at Dhruv he is sleeping, god even in his sleep he is handsome.

Stop admiring him,get yourself together Nithya,I scolded myself. I slowly got up and went in bathroom, I completed my morning chores and about to brush my teeth then it hit me. I fractured my right hand, great Nithya great. I tried very hardly to put paste on my toothbrush.

I started brushing my teeth with left hand  it's very difficult I admit it. I heard a knock on bathroom door, I went to open door with brush in my mouth. I opened it, and I saw my husband standing in his almighty serious expression. Wait, but why serious I didn't done anything now. I smiled to him but I didn't get it back that means he is angry, great Nithya. Your husband is again in his angry mode. I sighed and made my way to wash basin, I cleaned my mouth and greeted him.

"Good morning hubby." I showed him my bright smile.

"Why didn't you wake me up?" He asked me in his angry young man tone.

"Why would I?" I blurted, and regretted after seeing his face.

"Sorry"I immediately apologized. He didn't said anything, he took my toothbrush from my hand and held in front of my mouth. I didn't know what to do, so I kept silent and started to staring at him.

"Open your mouth."

"What? No I can do it by myself."I said and extended my hand to take my toothbrush back. But he glared at me, I got scared and opened my mouth  showing my teeth,without uttering a word. He smiled,a small smile to me. He helped me by brushing and cleaned my face. I got really embarrassed now, he took a towel and wiped water from my face. I protested a little but all my protests gone in trash before his scary face.

He took my hand and lead me to room, he put me on bed. He was about to leave for bathroom, but I hold his hand. I can't see him like this, he may be angry with me. But I want him to smile to me. He turned and look at me, I held my ear with left  hand and made a puppy face.

"I'm sorry, I will do whatever you say. Now please smile." I pouted a little and my vision is becoming blurr because of tears. I held them not allowing them to flow, I sniffed a little. Next second he smiled and hugged me, I hugged him back resting my head on his chest. I closed my eyes to feel his heart beat. I smiled hearing his heart beat. We stayed in that position for sometime before he backend,and I feel empty because of that.

He smiled to me, cupped my face and said " listen to me carefully Nithya, I got angry over small things so please don't do anything that leads me to shout at you. And I'm sure you won't like it, so please don't do or say anything, okay. I'm really looking forward to our relationship to grow and I know you like me, and trust me I like you. If I ever shout on you I don't want that day will come in our lives. If ever I shout, never think about leaving me, because if you do I will make sure I search for you every corner of this world and bring you back to me. Because you are mine only mine, and I will never leave what is mine. So just adjust with my temper, I know it's hard but just try it,okay." I smiled and hugged him, I'm happy to listen that I'm belong to his only his.

"I never leave you hubby, never ever. I do believe in marriages, so I will never leave you. And about your angry young man role I'll deal with it with my smile. And I'm yours only yours. I will never leave you,if you shout at me or do something to me. Because you don't know about your wife she is way too much stubborn. I will never give up on what is mine. And you are mine, so you also never think about leaving me or something. Because it will never happen." I completed and smiled brightly watching his face, he is surprised by my speech. Well to be honest I'm surprised by me only, I don't know where I got this much confidence to tell him he is mine. After sometime he composed himself and smiled to me and hugged me tightly, very tightly.