It's Show Time

Dhruv's POV....................

I'm going to meet the person which I hate with all my guts, but I want to meet and tell that person. How happy I'm now, with my wife and my munchkins.

Car halted in front of the house which I never came before, I hopped down and I can see guards. They all bowed there heads, I adjusted my suit and buttoned it. Two of the guards leading me and every one following me with Antony.

They took me to basement and in a room. There is that person who I despised most. I sat on chair leaning and crossed my hands in front of my chest. I smirked looking at that person, who is the reason once me and my family suffered. But now looking at person I felt very satisfied, chained legs and skinny looking very disgusting to me.

"I hope my staff taking care of you nicely."

"So, how are you divya?"

Flashback

Nithya went in to coma, that news only shattered my heart in to thousand pieces. Already I lost my baby and now this, why God is playing with me? This cruel game? What I have done to see this? Nithya my love, my life, my every thing going far away from me and I can't do anything. Without her I'm nothing, I can't leave without her.

Bringing back from my thoughts my phone started ringing, I saw it was from Antony. I moved aside and lifted call.

" Antony."

"Sir, Rekha mam informed about us, before we reach, Divya tried to escape but finally we got hold of her. But in panick she confessed..,..." He trailed off.

"What? Antony, speak up." I barked.

"She confessed it's her mother's idea to push Nithya mam from stairs." I closed my eyes.

"Okay, they played very well Antony. Let's show them they messed with a wrong person. Let's show them what happens when someone mess with Dhruv. Let's fucking show them what happens when someone tried to even hurt my family, but they already killed my baby."

"Antony, take that bitch far away and create she died while escaping. I hope you understand." He worked with me from nearly 5years so he very well know how I play the game. Now it's my revenge time.

"Ofcourse sir, I'll be there soon."

"It's show time." I hung up, and went and sat there looking at aunty, pleading to my grandma. Like she didn't done anything, my blood is boiling looking at her. I so want to kill her now, but no I will not. I will torture them to death, they have wish about death every fucking second. Now they see what Dhruv is really.

Soon Antony came and said divya died in accident and her body also can't recognise.

Flashback ends

She is shivering only listening to my voice, her dress is completely drenched in her blood. Legs are chained, skinny and looking as disgusting as possible.

I appointed best female's guards only to beat the shit out of her daily, one meal a day to make sure she can't die before I actually want her to die.

No male guard is allowed in this room, I don't want her to be molested or to take her dignity from her. I'm not telling that I'm a good man but I know for a women dignity is most important thing and I don't want to snatch it from that bitch.

I want her to torture, by physically not by mentally and that to by taking her dignity, no way. She did worse to me and my family, because of her we lost our baby.

My baby, means a lot to me, that baby bring out the unknown emotion in me. Which I don't know till then, I may be move on. But in my heart there is always a place for my baby.