c

Nithya's pov.........

It's been a week after the party. I didn't see or hear anything about him, about Dhruv. I cried whole night on that day. He doesn't even know me,he doesn't even know anything about me. But he accused me that I'm a filthy bitch for what,for being Rohan's girlfriend. He doesn't even know that was an act.

Thinking about it I decided to not to cry over it. He doesn't know me,and I doesn't know him. I don't think that we will ever meet. So I decided to not to think about him or what he said.

Good decision, just don't think about him.

Yes I'm doing it. But I think you said that your like him.

Yes I liked him, before he didn't shouted at you. Seriously he doesn't know about you. So how could he think about you so low. Now I hate him.

Good.

Three days after the party, Rohan proposed to pinky and she accepted it. Im happy for them because I know from first year they had a crush with eachother,so at last they are together now.

See now she also had a boyfriend, please nit say yes for anil.

What no.

Boring.

Whatever.

Today Rohan didn't come to college for god what was the reason. Rohan called to pinky in our free period,she attended the call and talked for half an hour.

What could she talked to Rohan for half an hour.

I want to know.

Me too.

For that you could say yes to anil. And start dating him.

Not again.

Pinky came to me,bhav and said Rohan will wait in the coffee shop after completing our classes we have to go and meet him. Me and bhav just nodded our heads as yes. Soon our classes are over and we three headed towards coffee shop.

We are in coffee shop,I can see Rohan he sew us and smiled brightly. I think he smiled at pinky only.

You think am sure about it.

Pinky was in front of me and bhav was back at me. Akash was also present there Rohan , Akash and one other person was talking and I can't see his face because he's back was facing me.

Akash was our classmate, seeing us Akash and Rohan stood up and waved there hands to us. I smiled to them and made my way towards then. The other person also stood up and turned to face us. When I saw his face I froze my eyes gone wide,my smile Fadden away and I just stand there still. He is non other than Dhruv.

What the hell he is doing here.

I don't know, but what should I have to do now. I don't want to see his face.

Me too.

I have to go to home now.

What why, you didn't done anything wrong. Just go there and treat him like he doesn't even exist there.

Yes you are right,I didn't done anything wrong.

I have to face him.

Dhruv's pov.,......

It was two days after the party,my uncle came to our house with two monkeys. He said he has to go for a business tour for that he and aunt were going,so these two monkeys will stay with us.

God with these two monkeys in same home. It's going to be tough.

Yep.

One week after the party,I constantly thinking about Nithya. How many times I tell to my mind not to think about her but it constantly thinking about her only. Her smile and cry were just glued by someone in my mind.