Guests

Nithya's pov...............

We got ready, me for college and Dhruv for his office. I'm he'll tired but I'm excited to meet my friends after one month. I wore a peach colour dress, with lipgloss and added a pinch of kunkuma(vermilion) on my hairs partition. I was in front of mirror, brushing my locks on hairs. Dhruv hugged me from behind, and kissed on my cheek.

"Take rest baby. You must be tired, go college from tomorrow." He kept his chin on my shoulder, and pouted.

Awww how cute, he is looking so sweet. I smiled, kissed on his cheek. From morning he is telling me to take rest, but I'm not listening to him.

"You are reacting like I'm going to war not a college. Chill, hubby. I know you worried about me but think about it. I'll just go to college and listen to my classes that's it."

"Why are you so stubborn?" I chuckled a little.

"Because I'm your wife." I turned and pecked on his lips. But he pulled me and claimed my lips in a passionate kiss. He released me after I'm short of breath, he touched my forehead with his.

"Okay, let's go I'll drop you and pick you from your college."

"No need, I'll go with Akash. You must have a lot of work pending. So, don't worry."

"No you are my wife. So, I'll drop you and pick you up. You are most important for me not anything." And he gave me a hard glare, so I just nodded my head.

I took my bag and some important things. I covered my neck with my dupatta, because there are so many hickey's are present. Dhruv looked at me and smiled proudly looking at hickey's and winked at me. I rolled my eyes to him and pulled him out of our bedroom.

We went straight to dinning table, everyone was waiting for us.

"Good morning." I said to all.

"Good morning" all said at unison. We seated in our respected chairs. Shilpa aunty served us and we all dig in.

"Ready vadhina, to go to college after a long time." Akash said while having his breakfast.

"Yes" I said with full of excitement, and from corner of my eyes I looked at Dhruv. he shook his head.

"Okay, I'm full let's go then." Akash stood up and I completed my breakfast.

"No, I'll drop her you go by yourself." Dhruv said. Akash chuckled.

"Okay bro, you can drop 'your Nithya' I'm going now." He emphasized your Nithya, I couldn't understand. Why he said your Nithya, whatever it may be I started blushing.

"Shilpa, I think we don't need to wait for long. What do you think." Grandma said but I couldn't understand this also. I started at them.

"Yes mom, I think you are right." Mom said, I looked at them confusingly. Not only me dad, Dhruv, Akash and Akshaya also.

"Wait for what?" Dad asked them, they smiled to eachother.

"You idiot, you don't even understand this much. How could you become a father?" Grandma shouted.

"Mom, how it is connected to me being a father?"dad said making annoying face.

"Because I'm talking about my great grandchildren." Grandma said and my eyes popped out. A small smile crept on my lips, and my already pink cheeks turned in to red cheeks. I lowered my head, hiding my blushing face from everyone.

Kids, I'm not against having baby. And that to with Dhruv baby, I'll be on cloud nine. My love, my life, he gave me so much. If I want to give something to him, then this should be perfect. Our baby would be our symbol of love, but I don't know what is Dhruv's opinion in having kids. What if he doesn't want kids. My smile disappeared thinking about he doesn't wants kids. I subconsciously looked at Dhruv, who is already staring at me. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear slowly.