Tit For Tat

Nithya's pov...........

I'm in college with pinky and bhav,we are heading towards our classroom. I see my biggest enemy Sandhya,I don't know what was her problem with me not only Sandhya her whole gang is after me. Sandhya is good looking girl and spoiled rich kid. Sandhya benarjee, Banarjee group of constructions daughter. So you can guess she is too spoiled,her attitude is oh my god. She treats middle class people like dust and for me it is worse because of my friendship with Rohan. He doesn't give any damn to Sandhya he literally hates her and not to forget the great Anil Maheder. Maheder group of Industries, textiles and blah and blah and blah only son. So you can now figure it out why she treats me worse and I don't even give any damn to her.

"Look who is here Nithya."she eyed me and smirked at me.

God!I hate her.

Well me to.

"Hi Sandhya,how are you?"I smiled towards her because my dad told me 'always smile in any kind of situations. If you want to win against your enemy you have smile, your smile is the biggest weapon. So always smile.'

"We're is your bodyguard,I can't see him."

She is referring to Rohan. Because he always stands with me in any situation.

"He will be here soon."

"Hello Sandhya."my friends said in unison.

"We think you didn't see us right."it was bhav

"Well hello!"Sandhya said while brushing her hairs back.

"So I heard you and Rohan become girlfriend and boyfriend. Is that true?"

"Of course it is true. They are in relation now finally Rohan realize his feelings towards her."bhav said

"Feelings really you think he has any feelings towards pinky. He is just playing with her,what is so special about her."

"Yes she is special,for Rohan because she is not like you. Who think boyfriend is just for showoff and spending his money for your useless shopping."

Whoa nice hit bhav.

"How dare you,how can you talk to me like this?"

"You have to very thankful to me now. I'm just talking instead I mostly prefer to punch you right across your face for insulting my Friend in front of me."

I love you bhav.

"You don't know what can I do."

"I know, you can just yell at me but you don't know what I can do to you."

Another hit woaw.

Did I told you bhav was black belt holder. So she will beat first and then talk. My best friend I love her so much,not only her all my friends.

"What's happening here?"I heard Rohan's voice from my back. Rohan came beside pinky and put his hand on her shoulder in a protective way.

"Nothing Rohan Sandhya was telling us that you are just playing with her feelings,and she even said that pinky is so simple."bhav said while mischievously smiling towards Sandhya.

God this girl knows how to irritate Rohan and it's working. Rohan is angry,he was gritting his teeth and his hands became fists. He was ready to punch Sandhya in her face.

"Rohan don't get angry you know about her. She doesn't like pinky so she was jealous and whole college knows that she has crush on you so please come down."I tried to lighten the atmosphere but no he was way too much angry.

I saw Sandhya she was way too afraid now. I can see her forehead was sweating,she was trying very hard to not to show how scared she was now but it not working.