His Revenge

Hey my lovely reader's 😍🥰❤️❤️

Before starting chapter I want to say this to each and every person who read my book.. thankyou so much🙏🙏🙏

So some of you are so excited about how Dhruv is going to take his revenge. While some of them asked me to let go of them, after thinking a lot I came to this conclusion, That Dhruv is going to take his revenge.

Please don't forget how much he loved his baby and Nithya. He lost his baby and he was nearly lost Nithya ( if not your author has a great heart, she would have died 😉😉😉).

Losing a baby is not easy guys, the time they got to know about baby, parents dreams about them. They start dreaming of living with their baby.

What Dhruv lost was irreplaceable, may be now he has two kids but what he lost was he never get it back.

And what they did was so cruel, pushing a pregnant lady. How could someone can be this cruel, what did that baby's mistake. What is the mistake of Dhruv and Nithya? Nothing.

They were heartless, so why our Dhruv has to spare them. He will take his revenge on his full swing.😏😏😏

Now back to the story...😊😊😊

Dhruv's POV....................

We soon reached that house, I stayed in hall waiting for my bodyguards to bring that bitch. I heard whimpering sound, turned and that bitch is dragged by my female bodyguards, I smirked looking at her. She gained weight I can say that.

I sat on chair, and they make Divya kneeled down in front of me, with head hung down.

"So, Divya. Do you know why I came here today?" She shook her head.

"To give you the best news, my babies are born today. A Prince and a princess. Finally I'm a father now." I smiled widely thinking about my munchkins.

"You don't want to congratulate me?"

"Congratulations, Dhruv." She whispered.

"Oh, thank you Divya. So, ready to die." She looked at me, her eyes held tears.

I took a gun and pointed at her forehead, I looked at her, she closed her eyes. I pulled the trigger, it made a sound, clitch and she started shivering. I laughed loudly looking at her, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

"You think, I will kill you like this, simply. No, I'll give you more horrible death, a person can ever have." I smirked thinking about my plan.

I stood up and went to window, I signalled to bring that bitch here. They took her, came near me and stood beside me leaving a good distance between us.

"Look there Divya, your death is waiting for you." I said and she looked outside, her eyes went wide while her mouth hung open.

"L.. lio... lion's" she stammered.

"Yes lion's, they two are going to kill you, I brought them, and especially for you. I thought a lot how to give you painful death. Then suddenly I got this idea, why only kill you not to feed you to something.

First I thought I would buy one lion but what will be the fun. He will simply kill you first and eat you, but I want to see your pain. So I brought two lions, you know what is the best part. I didn't feed them from last one week.

They are so hungry, when I push you outside. They don't even wait for your death, they will eat you, while you will cry, while you are still alive, you will feel pain, Divya. So, how is my plan, hope you like it." She started crying looking at me.