Chapter Two

-Shadow's POV-

No, it isn't the second day of school because there is no school today because of a breakfast event. I thought it was dumb but regretted it once I parked my car at the school, I started to feel glad that Amy has given me her ticket. I hope the food is really good, I'm starving. I got out my car, I just wore black pants, a white button down shirt with a black tie. The ticket looked really decorated and fancy, you can also see on the ticket that the dress code has to be fancy as well. I wonder how Amy is going to handle this, I know Sonic said she can wear whatever she wants but will she seem bored? Or will she turn into an elegant princess once she wears a dress? I hardly know Amy but I sure am curious on what's going on in her head right now. After closing my car door, I started to walk towards the school, I could already smell the food, and it smells great. I held the ticket in my hand lightly. After passing the school, there were some greeters by a gate, one was wearing a very expensive looking sundress and the other just wore a skirt and a blouse with ballet flats. She also wore gloves and a very elegant hat. Around the two young women were men who looked as if they were security guards. Their faces were blank and imitating. Behind those security guards and the two women were a white fence which were decorated with flowers and vines. As I approached them, the two women smiled.

"Hello, you look very well today. May I have your ticket please?" The brunette in the sundress asked me, I slowly handed it to her she smiled and nodded.

"Have a great time," The one with the platinum blonde hair who was also in a skirt and blouse said before opening up the gate. As I came inside the garden, I was left in awe. There were paths, two fountains, even an ice sculpture. Flowers were blooming everywhere, and don't get me started on the center pieces on the tables. I felt a hand on my shoulder which interrupted my thoughts. I turned around and saw that it was Mina. She looked like she really tried her best to look good for this event. She wore a loose white skirt with a pretty gold design on it with a white button down blouse, gold hoop earrings and a long gold necklace with white high heels which finished her look.

"Hello Shadow," She greeted me with another one of her cute smiles that I fall for every time.

"Hey Mina, you did a really good job with this event," I told her, she smiled and nodded also twirling her hair with her finger a bit.

"Thank you, and I am very sorry for the way I acted yesterday. I know you felt uncomfortable but Sally was the one who started the conversation after all," Mina finished with a smile. I actually thought she was the one who was talking about Amy first but I just shrugged it off.

"It's okay, you look great by the way," I complimented her, she giggled as she twirled her hair a bit.

"Thanks Shadow, anyways you might want to grab a table quickly. The only tables remaining are two, eight, ten, eighteen and twelve," She informed me, I nodded my head and left her so I could find Amy. I saw a really big crowd and a lot of laughing and talking, so I knew she had to be there somewhere. I started to walk over there. After pushing through some people, I saw the beautiful rose and watched her in awe. She looked really lovely.

"Hey Shadow, glad you're here. Come on, we saved a spot for you," I heard her say, I felt my face get hot as I walked to her. She wore a high waisted brown pencil skirt, brown high leather boots, a white blouse, a thick gold bracelet, and a brown knitted cap. She also had a brown leather bag which she handed to her best friend Maria. Amy's outfit truly beat Mina's. Not only that but I noticed Amy has straightened her hair for this event.

"H-hey," I greeted her. She gave me one of her famous smiles. Everyone else looks divine but I just still had to stare at Amy, Maria can take notes all she wants I didn't even care.